ChatGPT Prompt Engineering for Beginners
- Have a ChatGPT account and have a basic familiarity with the interace.
- Internet connection
- GPT Plus is preferrable, but not mandatory
Welcome to this free and quite straightforward class on ChatGPT Prompt Engineering.
If you're a copywriter, marketing expert, social media marketing expert, SEO, or PPC specialist — there is no way to avoid the Generative AI and ChatGPT impact (and still keep your job).
In this quick but intensive guide on ChatGPT prompt engineering, you will learn about the fundamental techniques of prompt engineering and how to apply them in a marketing context.
It's also a fast Intro to Generative AI for Business Professionals as we discuss the strengths, benefits, tools, and use cases that can be adapted to a business environment.
In Section 1: Understanding the Basics, we'll talk about the world of ChatGPT, discuss what prompts are and how to make them effective. We'll get to know different prompt engineering techniques such as N-Shot Prompting and Chain of Thought. We'll also cover how to use prompt engineering for ChatGPT marketing and feed relevant data into GPT for improved outcomes.
Later in the course we cover the essentials of ChatGPT Custom Instructions and Advanced Data Analysis (ex-ChatGPT Code Interpreter).
Apart from that, you'll get a few bonus lectures and a shortlist of tried and true Generative AI tools.
Although it's only a part of my bigger course on using ChatGPT for marketing, this course is designed to bring you maximum value in the least time possible.
By the end of this course, you'll be able to create your own ChatGPT prompts using a combination of prompt engineering techniques and get personalized feedback in the public Q&A section.
It's time to up your marketing skills with GPT-4 and ChatGPT.
Get started now, and learn how to use ChatGPT in a way that's easy and fun.
Learn how to use ChatGPT today. Experiment. Play around. Keep growing
Who this course is for:
- Digital Marketers: leverage the power of AI-powered language models like ChatGPT to optimise content creation and improve engagement
- Content Creators: apply prompt engineering techniques for generating content ideas, creating drafts, and optimizing their writing process.
- Social Media Managers: by understanding prompt engineering, automate and optimize the creation of social media posts, saving time and increasing engagement.
- Entrepreneurs and Startups: understand how to use AI-powered language models to communicate with ChatGPT on daily basis
Leo Pavlovsky is a seasoned sales and marketing specialist with over 10 years of experience and a teaching background. He has a deep understanding of content marketing, including the use AI technology, generative AI and ChatGPT in particular. Leo has worked with a variety of clients, from small startups to large corporations, helping them improve their content marketing efforts and drive growth. With over 8,000 students on Udemy, Leo shares his expertise and provides actionable insights and strategies that learners can use to improve their content marketing skills. Leo is dedicated to helping his students succeed and is passionate about teaching and sharing his knowledge.