Chatfuel: The Complete Guide to Messenger Bots for Business
- Facebook profile
- Facebook business page
- Know your customers' key pain points
Billions of people around the world use Facebook Messenger every month to communicate with their family, friends, and — now — businesses. Whether you're a CEO, CMO, or a marketing agency serving clients, launching a Messenger bot will help you produce meaningful business results and crush your competitors along the way.
Our top clients have generated millions of dollars in sales, saved tens of thousands in operational costs, and improved satisfaction by reducing customer support wait times.
Start building your Messenger bot today — no coding required!
- Small businesses that want to optimize human resources
- Medium-scale entrepreneurs who want to grow their revenue
- Customer support executives who want to improve average response time
- Marketing executives who want to boost sales by using cutting-edge technology
- CEOs of digital marketing agencies who want to offer new services to their clients
- Lead Generation01:53
- How to Build a Basic Lead Generation Bot11:46
- Lead Qualification01:40
- How to Build a Basic Lead Qualification Bot08:33
- Lead Nurturing01:19
- How to Build a Basic Lead Nurturing Bot11:49
- FAQ Automation01:11
- How to Build a Basic FAQ Automation Bot06:47
- Product Recommendation01:29
- How to Build a Basic Product Recommendation Bot07:48
- Welcome Message05:43
- Default Answer03:54
- AI Tab06:43
- Managing User Subscriptions05:35
- Broadcast Tab06:04
- Broadcasting Policies04:54
- Live Chat06:20
- People Tab05:46
- Connecting Your Page02:42
- Video Plugin03:30
- Export via Zapier04:46
- Import via Zapier05:29
- Sending PDFs03:51
- Math Operations09:32
- Comment Acquisition07:20
- Click-to-Messenger Ads08:36
- Customer Chat Plugin02:52
- REF Links04:09
- Setting Subscriber Expectations05:17
- GIFs & Emojis06:11
- Pacing the Conversation06:15
- A/B Testing03:48
- Tracking Funnel Statistics05:38
- Mapping Out the Conversation02:33
- Why should I upgrade?02:58
Chatfuel was born in the summer of 2015 with the goal of making bot-building easy for anyone. Today, we are the leading platform for building bots on Facebook Messenger.
Bots automate communication with humans through messaging applications. Since messengers have become the most heavily used mobile apps, bots have emerged as effective instruments that are changing the world of digital marketing.
Messenger marketing today is what email marketing and landing pages were a decade ago. It’s fundamentally changing the way businesses interact with their prospects and customers. Our customers are using bots to increase sales, improve conversions, qualify leads, and automate support on Facebook.
Chatfuel’s clients range from small and medium businesses to the world’s most recognizable brands. Some of our largest customers include Adidas, TechCrunch, T–Mobile, LEGO, Golden State Warriors, and many others.