ChatBots: Messenger ChatBot - DialogFlow and nodejs
- 9 hours on-demand video
- 13 articles
- 13 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- understand how chatbots work
- build chatbots for Messenger
- know how to create custom code to add flexibility to your chatbot
- have in-depth knowledge of natural language processing with DialogFlow
- know and use the fb messenger api
- get information from the conversation
- add persistent menu
- use all the possible message types: text, images, video, quick replies, buttons, carousels,...
- students will get a codebase that is easily extendable
- have a chatbot that can be easily extended to connect to other APIs
- add rich media messages in DialogFlow
- have a chatbot that answers FAQ
I'll introduce myself and show you the project we'll build that is ChatBot that can answer frequently asked questions and give job interviews. We'll also talk about what makes chatbots such a great opportunity. I'll also give you some tips on how you can reach me.
In this video I'll introduce you to bots and ChatBots. And we'll talk about chatbot engines.
You'll get your first instructions.
Api.ai offers prebuilt agents for your bot with the premade knowledge for common things like:
- Currency converter
- Food delivery
- Hotel Booking
- Smart home
And many more...
Prebuild agent enable even faster development of chatbots.
Introduction to second part where we will upgrade our bot. We'll talk about the change in the infrastructure and the new options we'll have.
- you need to know what chatbots are
Do you want to build a chatbot, so a bot that can talk? Yes, a bot that can talk to your friends or customers or fans while you sleep or do something else. You can make one for your customer that keep on asking the same questions. Or if you have a community for your fans and followers that want to know your details. Use your imagination, any time you have to reply the same thing over and over again, someone else like a bot can do it for you.
In the first part of the course, we'll make a chatbot without programming skills. We'll build a ChatBot that can answer frequently asked questions, and I'll show you how to teach your bot to have any other dialogs. We'll learn this by teaching our ChatBot to make job interviews.
We'll use DialogFlow to process natural language. DialogFlow will help the bot to understand what users want.
The chatbot will communicate to its customers via Facebook Messenger.
With the new app, our bot will be able to remember things, that is, store information into a database or connect to other API services. With this, the bot will gain external knowledge and functionality.
And remember, I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU. I ANSWER EVERY QUESTION AND HELP EVERY STUDENT.
At the end of the course, you'll have a fully functional ChatBot. And you'll also know how to teach the bot to have other dialogs with customers. You'll know how to make a bot for yourself and other people.
My name is Jana Bergant, and I'm a developer with over 20 years of experience. I'm an IT instructor teaching people new tech skills. Over 17000 people are already taking my course.
I help all my students at every step of development. And I'll be here for you!
So if the predictions turn right, this will open up a new channel for businesses to reach a large audience. And here is a BIG OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU! Be one of the first people that know how to build chatbots. You can build it for your business or other people.
This course will show you how to create a ChatBot!
In the course, we use the latest version of DialogFlow. Also, I update videos regularly to stay up to date.
The last update of the course was on 27th February 2020
I added DialogFlow mega agents
- everybody that realizes the potential chatbots bring
- everybody who wan't a deeper knowledge of DialogFlow
- everybody who wants to build a chatbot for Messanger
- everybody who needs a bot to answer FAQ
- everybody who needs a bot to take job interviews
- everybody who need the bot to talk to customers or friend or fans or ...
- You should not take the course if you don't know what chatbot is. Take a peak at the first FREE videos first!