AI Enthusiast and a Software Developer with over 6+ years of development experience using multiple open source technologies. Presently, I'm freelancing Computer Vision and Chatbot Development projects.
I started my Freelance career back in 2011, have been doing multiple projects of multiple types. Since, I have a Bachelors Degree in Marine Engineering, I used to do Freelance CAD/CAM projects initially. I have always been a good self learner and still learn different things out of curiosity. When I learned enough web development, I started doing Web Development projects and used to provide Wordpress Development and SEO services back in 2012 - 2016. Then these very interesting fields of Data Science, Machine Learning and Big Data really inspired me and I started learning things about them on difference platforms like Coursera, Udemy and Udacity. I have around 30+ certificates of courses and specializations from Coursera and still doing some courses along with my freelance work. I have done a Full Stack Web Development specialization from Hong Kong University of Science and Technology and a few other courses from John Hopkins, University of California San Diego; in Big Data, Rails Development, Data Science with R and etc.
Presently I have been involved in following projects:
1) Detect area of water present inside an image of field/pond/site with Deep Learning and Computer Vision Techniques
2) Detect number of people and machinery available in a field/site with Deep Learning
3) Fashion apparel detection with Deep Learning
4) Developing an application to bulk upload training examples for a Dialogflow intent
5) Conversational application development with Python using Rasa
I do all the projects myself, so I do each and every task myself within any kind of development, i.e. from selecting the suitable model to training the model, preparing training data, serving the application with Flask, Serverless or anything, developing UI with Vue or React and etc.