Character sculpting with blender: Create a stylized warrior
What you'll learn
- All the digital sculpting workflow for characters, whether for video games, animation, rendering or 3D printing
- Apply different modeling techniques to solve specific requirements to develop a character
- How to use the Blender sculpt mode to create your own characters
- You will know the potential, the versatility and the limitations of the Blender sculpt mode
- How to pose your character to give him life and character
- How to create a high quality render of your character to presentate in your portfolio
- It is recommended to have basic notions of navigation and the basic tools of Blender
- To take advantage of all the potential of the sculpt mode is recommended to do the course with a pen tablet
In this course you will learn the entire workflow to follow to create characters and many of the most important tools that Blender offers us.
What we will see in the course:
The basics of Blender's sculpt mode
All the brushes and mesh filters in sculpt mode
Practical sculpting exercises
Blocking our character with basic objects and fundamentals of anatomy
Blocking of all accessories with simple objects and basic modeling
Polishing of all the body of the character to get a clean model
Polishing of all the accesories and the texture detailing of the different materials on the surface
Posing of our character
Render of our character to create a presentation for the portfolio
The downloadable resources of all the chapters
Access to the students Facebook group
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to model characters with digital sculpture techniques
- Students and professionals who want to learn how to create 3D sculpted models for their projects
- Traditional sculptors who want to make the move to digital sculpture
3D artist, gamer and dungeon master, with an endless curiosity about all the topics related.
My main weapons are Blender, Zbrush and Substance Painter, currently I am working as 3D Arstist, focused mainly in stylized projects.
I have more than 5 years of experience working both as freelancer and instructor, creating content mainly for videogames.