Character Rigging Quality Assurance for Games and Animation
- No rigging experience needed this is comprehensive quality checking of rigging not rigging itself.
- Basic knowledge of Maya or Blender
- Word or Notepad for documentation
- Photoshop or even just Paint will work for your screenshots (They can also be dropped in your Word or Notepad doc)
THIS IS A FREE COURSE COME ON IN!
Our team at Baka Bros Entertainment has a wealth of knowledge pertaining to game art. The instructor, Daniel Peterson, has a Master's degree in Game Art, has been a part of many four published games, and is now a Lead Artist.
If you are wanting to make your rigs look and feel awesome then check out this course! Whether you purchased it for your own rigs or you bought a character with a rig and want to make sure it works properly this is the course for you!
This tutorial does not require rigging knowledge, however, it does require that you follow along with your own rig.
This course is less than two hours and gets right to the point of how rigs should work and what all is needed for a good biped.
Daniel is "Stoked!" to see you all grow in the game dev industry. Let's all make awesome games with gusto!
If you like the knowledge given in this tutorial, please check out our other tutorials for game development-related topics.
Also, make sure to check out our Discord channel where you can ask any questions directly.
If you like what you learn check out our other courses on Udemy!
Let's get started!
Who this course is for:
- Non-Rigger Project Manager
- Game or Animation Producers
- Art Leads and Creative Directors
- Anyone who paid for a rig and wants to make sure it works properly
Baka Bros is High-Quality 3d Game Art Training. Whether you are brand new to the world of Game Art, 3d, or maybe just interested in brushing up your techniques for intermediate or advanced levels of 3d with a focus on video games. Baka Bros is a fun resource for Game Art related tutorials! Got questions? Interested in a new fun course? Let us know!