Character Animation in Moho & Anime Studio: Run Cycle
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to create a professional Run Cycle Animation
- How to apply methods used in Traditional Animation
- How to use the Principles of Animation
- Knowledge of the Moho/ Anime Studio animation tools
What is this class?
This is a step-by-step class where I will walk you through the process of creating your very own run cycle using a popular 2D animation software called Moho/ Anime Studio.
Why take this class?
I believe animation is an incredibly rewarding, relaxing, and fun thing to do. Let's say you already animate, whether you do it as a hobby or freelance, but you want to get better - that's why I made this class. Not only because animation is fun, but to sharpen those skills you already have!
How is this class taught?
I broke up this class into the simplest of steps. First we will do an overview of the character how it works to know best how to use it for animation. Then I will break down the important poses needed for a run cycle using the pose to pose method. Then we will create our in-betweens and tighten up the animation.
What is included?
In this class I have included:
+ Run Cycle Template
+ Professional - Ready to Animate - Rig
- Intermediate to Advanced users of Moho/ Anime Studio