Learn How to Self-Coach: Achieve Any Result You Want
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 11 articles
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to be your own coach, save Time & Money
- Learn from a "Grey Hair" in Coaching
- Eliminate fear of change by learning effective step-by-step strategies
- Take a comprehensive inventory of your emotional and psychological make up
- Learn and apply the tested and proven ORION® coaching formula
- Be able to bypass automatic emotional responses
- Manage your thoughts and apply critical thinking to finding solutions for your challenges
- Identify your internal motivators: what has deep meaning for you and how to use it to get fired up and started
- Discover or create your purpose in life, move confidently in that direction
- Chunk down huge goals or tasks into manageable, bite-size, action steps, guaranteeing results
- Immediately spot and adjust communication breakdowns, yours and that of others, use it to get results
- Develop a game plan to achieve the results you want, be it in life, career, or relationships
- Reuse the same step-by-step program for any change you need until it becomes a second nature for you
- No prior knowledge or special tools are needed
- You need to set 15 to 20 minutes each day for 21 Days (days can be spaced at your own pace & time)
- You will be asked to complete simple daily tasks to move slowly into action
- You will be asked to experiment, at your own pace, with the concepts and mindsets in this program
They say it takes 21 days to form a habit, what they fail to mention is that a habit can be as quickly and as easily lost as it is gained, in this Life Coaching program you will form new strategies of thinking, feeling and behaving that will make sure that any effort you put into forming success habits is well sustained and capitalised on.
Read on only if you, like me, are someone who has a growth mindset and knows that the price of anything is the amount of time and effort you put into it. You must also be someone who is curious and courageous enough to try out new ideas. These Life Coaching ideas are explained in a simple, step-by-step process backed by demonstrations, exercises, tasks, inquiries and further readings. Following the steps will help you, when practiced well, to become your own Life Coach.
- This course is designed for anyone who is looking for practical and results driven strategies to make steady and permanent life changes.
Getting results once is not enough, you must develop the mindset, strategies, skills as well as the emotional resilience to optimise those results and make them consistent. In this lecture you will learn the Triple H Formula for consistent results. We will apply it throughout the 21 days journey
Let's take an inventory of where you are in your life now, what is working for you and waht is not, and start your first steps towards your objectives.
Setting your goal in a manner to maximise its chances of achievement requires making sure you are including all there is to include in the conceptualisation process. Learn how to make sure you make your outcome attainable by subjecting your goal to close inspection.
A sure way for maximising results is modelling the steps of those who can endure the hardest of all hardships and have their lives literally threatened on a daily basis. The Navy Seals have a training formula that carves formidable physical, mental and psychological abilities, you will learn it here.
Everyone passes through phases of emotional stability, and that is an avoidable fact of life. The key is to have a strategy for dealing with those ups and downs to keep moving in the direction of your choice regardless of life circumstances. Learn more in this article