Learn How to Self-Coach: Achieve Any Result You Want
What you'll learn
- Learn how to be your own coach, save Time & Money
- Learn from a "Grey Hair" in Coaching
- Eliminate fear of change by learning effective step-by-step strategies
- Take a comprehensive inventory of your emotional and psychological make up
- Learn and apply the tested and proven ORION® coaching formula
- Be able to bypass automatic emotional responses
- Manage your thoughts and apply critical thinking to finding solutions for your challenges
- Identify your internal motivators: what has deep meaning for you and how to use it to get fired up and started
- Discover or create your purpose in life, move confidently in that direction
- Chunk down huge goals or tasks into manageable, bite-size, action steps, guaranteeing results
- Immediately spot and adjust communication breakdowns, yours and that of others, use it to get results
- Develop a game plan to achieve the results you want, be it in life, career, or relationships
- Reuse the same step-by-step program for any change you need until it becomes a second nature for you
- No prior knowledge or special tools are needed
- You need to set 15 to 20 minutes each day for 21 Days (days can be spaced at your own pace & time)
- You will be asked to complete simple daily tasks to move slowly into action
- You will be asked to experiment, at your own pace, with the concepts and mindsets in this program
They say it takes 21 days to form a habit, what they fail to mention is that a habit can be as quickly and as easily lost as it is gained, in this Life Coaching program you will form new strategies of thinking, feeling and behaving that will make sure that any effort you put into forming success habits is well sustained and capitalised on.
Read on only if you, like me, are someone who has a growth mindset and knows that the price of anything is the amount of time and effort you put into it. You must also be someone who is curious and courageous enough to try out new ideas. These Life Coaching ideas are explained in a simple, step-by-step process backed by demonstrations, exercises, tasks, inquiries and further readings. Following the steps will help you, when practiced well, to become your own Life Coach.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for anyone who is looking for practical and results driven strategies to make steady and permanent life changes.
Hi there, My name is Johnny, and I make complex communication challenges easy.
For the past three decades, I have been a passionately curious student and experimenter in the applied fields of Human behaviour. My life's quest and curiosity has always been and still is today, the in-depth study of interpersonal and intra-personal communication and how to optimise it.
The fascination I get when I find a new way or strategy for being, doing, and having more in life, compels me to share that find with everyone I talk to. Which lead me to choose to dedicate my whole career to Coaching and Speaking and preferred it among the many roles I have played before, be it in door-to-door sales, sales management, performance management to managing regional companies.
This choice allows me to continue to acquire and help bring the latest scientific research, findings, and developments in performance enhancement and communication skills to individuals and corporations who seek optimal working methods for aligning their thoughts, feelings, and actions to change, enhance, and maximise their potential, performance, and results.
My passion and energy are only rivaled by my enthusiasm for the freedom that comes with owning one’s own life. A formula that served me well when my wife passed away thirteen years ago, leaving me with the responsibility of raising two children, Robin and Tatiana, aged eight and three then by myself.
On the business side I started and now manage Crossroad Coaches®, CCNLP & "Fixing Life". I have the privilege to coach with individuals and executives from Sales Professionals to CEOs, victims and prosecutors to Artists and Athletes. I wish I could meet you in person to satisfy my curiosity and would feel profoundly privileged should you decide to coach with me.
Curiosity | Courage | Freedom in Thought