Mental Health and Neuroplasticity: Change your Brain
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 15 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Neuroplasticity- You Can Change your Brain! Improve your mental health!
- 10 Natural ways to treat Depression and Anxiety that are backed by scientific research
- Hack your Nervous system by triggering the parasympathetic (calming) part
- Common nutrient deficiencies that mimic depression or anxiety
- How to turn on the "Abundant mindset" and foster Joy in your Life
- 5 Skills to Reduce Stress Levels, muscle tension, and anxiety
- Treat Depression using a comprehensive-whole-self approach
- Nothing-Just an desire to learn how to be happier.
At least 35% of people experience a mental illness like depression or anxiety throughout their lifetime. That means that you or someone you love needs resources to know how to feel better. Many people have heard that “chemical imbalance” or genes can affect mental health, but most people don’t know that you can actually change your brain chemistry without medication! Your brain's ability to change is called Neuroplasticity.
People want to improve their lives, they just often don’t know where to start. I’m making this course because this is fundamental information that I want all my clients to know. I teach simple daily habits that research has shown to work better than Prozac at treating depression or anxiety. Many of these changes take only minutes a day.
By the end of this course you’ll know 10 ways that you can change your brain’s chemistry, structure and function. You’ll learn how to prime your brain to be healthier and happier.
what modern imaging technology has taught us about neuroplasticity-your brain’s ability to rewire itself
about using your body to regulate your brain
what nutrient deficiencies to look out for
how to resolve the “scarcity brain”
techniques for resolving stress
And in my work as a therapist I’ve seen this information change lives, resolve depression and anxiety and help people be happier and healthier.
So if you or someone you loves experiences mental illness, or if you just want to know how to be happier, come join me!
- Anyone who wants to have better mental health and be happier.
- Anyone with Depression, Anxiety or another mental illness
- Parents, friends or family members of loved ones struggling with emotions or mental illness
- Anyone who is paying for Therapy or Counseling and wants to get healthy faster