Change Management: How to Lead Change and Motivate Employees
What you'll learn
- How to create a robust plan on how to lead change with their direct reports
- Build a resistance management plan
- Identify the barrier point for each of their direct reports in their CAL²M transformation journey
- Learn the 6 responsibilities of people leaders when leading their teams through change
- Identify the information they need to support their teams through change and how to tactfully ask for support when gaps are identified
- Basic Leadership Skills (see below):
- Time Management
- Managing cross-functional teams
- Writing Performance Reviews
Leading change is one of the most difficult challenges you will face during your career. The rate of change is higher today than it has ever been, and leaders across all industries are finding themselves in change-saturated organizations.
Here’s the good news!
People Leaders with demonstrated competency in change leadership are in high demand! The need to hire and retain those who know how to transform organizations will only increase as organizations continue to struggle to adapt to new regulations, technology advancements, and ever-changing customer perceptions and requirements.
During this course, you will learn how to differentiate yourself by serving as a strong front line leader of change. You will learn specific actions and behaviors that create desired results whether you are supporting small adjustments to a process, continuous improvement projects, or enterprise-wide transformations.
In addition to increasing your leadership competency, the impacts of leading change effectively include:
Projects finish on time, on budget, and earn the expected ROI
Increased employee engagement
Customers and Suppliers supporting your organization throughout the change journey
Where leaders tend to fall short isn’t in the lack of a vision or strategy, but in the ability to mobilize an organization to implement significant changes that transform their organizations.
The most sought-after leaders know how to implement complex change in a way that achieves the expected benefits, while staying grounded in respect for people.
In this course you will learn how to increase your level of influence and promotability through increasing your change leadership competency!
Who this course is for:
- Leaders of people at the front-line to mid-level position in an organization. (Typically a supervisor or manager)
- Individual contributors who will be stepping who anticipate having direct reports in the next 6 months
- Leaders who are willing to do the up-front work necessary to lead change effectively
Carla is an experienced leader, professional mentor, and a dynamic keynote speaker. She uses her experience to help others cultivate influence, build connected communities (network), increase change leadership competency, and gracefully navigate office politics.
The practical tips and insights shared in her courses will help you become more influential and promotable as you rise in your career!
Carla has served as a trusted advisor and mentor for over two decades. She understands the challenges facing professionals in the workplace today, and is passionate about helping others take charge of their careers and become more strategic thinkers.