Change Management - Foundation Course
What you'll learn
- Accredited Course, Helps you get qualified and become immediately productive as a member of a change initiative / environment
- Familiarity with change and change management is useful but not essential.
Accredited Course, Helps you get qualified and become immediately productive as a member of a change initiative / environment
Enhance your ability to plan, implement and successfully manage the impact of change
The definitive certification for professionals dealing with organizational change, transition and transformation
The Change Management course and qualification (developed in collaboration with the Change Management Institute) is designed to help organizations and their people manage the impact of change and provide techniques to effectively plan and implement successful transformation initiatives. It is based on the Effective Change Manager's Handbook - aligned to the Institute's Change Management Body of Knowledge (CMBoK) – this course explores how change affects, and is affected by, individuals, teams, organizations and change leaders, equipping individuals with the knowledge, theories and techniques to:
Unlock resistance to change
Provide effective support and motivation to individuals and teams to embrace change
Draw from a range of professional approaches to implement change smoothly and effectively
Manage and inform key stakeholders throughout the change process
Speed up the implementation of change initiatives.
Why should I invest in change management?
Despite the increased professionalisation of project and programme management over the past few decades, change projects continue to have high failure levels. Projects with excellent business change management are six times more likely to meet objectives than those with poor change management.
What is Change Management?
Business change management focuses on the people involved and affected by change in your organisation. For change to be successful, the right people need to be involved in making the decisions, planning and implementing the change. Everyone affected by the change (the users) need to support it and make the decision to work in new ways. If this doesn’t happen, however well planned and managed your project is, the change will not take place and benefits will not be realised.
Effective Change Management allows people to :
- Increase ‘buy in’ for change, reducing resistance and addressing concerns.
- Ensure the changes are suitable, workable and acceptable for all.
- Ensure the change is owned and supported throughout organisation.
- Take 'people issues' into consideration when making decisions.
- Ensure affected users know why it is happening, what they need to do and how
- Ensure new ways of working are sustainable and embedded so the benefits can be realised.
- Enhance your CV and boost future employment prospects.
This accredited self-paced eLearning course prepares you for a qualification in Change Management. This Package covers Foundation Level study content, official online exams are available as optional extra. It aims to provide you with a straightforward route to becoming a fully certificated Registered Practitioner in your own time and at your own pace.
Foundation - Course Content:
· 10 modules with associated engaging, motion graphic video lessons
· Notes to support each lesson and references to further suggested reading.
· Foundation level sample questions to test and embed the learning
· Accredited Trainer Support, forums and chat (online)
· Change Management Foundation exam simulations with feedback.
· Infographics, tasks and references to consolidate the learning
· Extensive Exam Approaches module to prepare for your qualification.
· Eligible for 30 CPU/PDU points.
· Browser-based online software gives you the freedom to access it 24x7 from any location in the world, using a variety of devices
Recommended Study times:
Introduction - 5 Hrs
Foundation - 20Hrs
Foundation & Practitioner - 35Hrs
When you are ready to take the Foundation or Practitioner Exam/Qualification, please contact your Learning Service Provider – SkillSolve Training (firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0)1202 970910) to arrange your exams.
‘The APMG-International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo', ‘The APMG-International Change Management and Swirl Device logo’ and ‘The APMG-International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo’ are trademarks of The APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone aspiring for a Change management career or current managers of organizational change, transition or transformation.
- Those performing key roles in the design, development and delivery of organizational change programmes, including: a) Change Project Managers b) Transformation Managers c) Senior Responsible Owners d) Business Change Managers e) Change Programme Managers f) Operational Line Managers
- This is an accredited course and prepares you for a qualification in Change Management.
SkillSolve helps individuals to learn new skills, or develop current skills. We specialise in accredited training for Best Practices in Project Management, Programme Management, Services Management, Risk Management, Cyber Resilience including methods such as PRINCE® Project management, ITIL® Services management, M_o_R® Risk management, MoP® Portfolio management, MSP® Programme management , MoV® Value management, P3O® Support office, AgilePM® Project management , PRINCE2 Agile®, RESILIA® , PMI PMP, BCS Business Analysis, GDPR, etc.