Change Management Leadership Certification
What you'll learn
- Learn a successful and proven formula for Change Management
- Learn what leads to Change Management
- Learn how to lead Change Management transition as an HR professional
- Set a strong foundation of Change Management by assessing 3C's
- In-depth learning of Change Management Models
- Managing the emotional responses to Change Management
- Understanding the psychology behind Change Management
- A zeal to learn change management and gain in-depth knowledge about change management
- Curosity to understand things from different viewpoints, i.e., from management and employees' perspective
Change Management is imperative for the organization to survive and grow in this rapidly changing and volatile environment. Organizations that focus on setting a solid foundation and managing the emotional quotient ripe the results of change management.
In this course, change professionals learn the basics of change management and assess and ensure organizational change readiness. Gradually progress towards the proven change management models, managing emotional changes, and finally, the psychology behind change management.
Change Management is the art and science of gaining employees' trust and confidence. It is a well-structured plan and process, supported by continuous transparent communication and commitment by the management that slowly leads to employees' acceptance. An effective change management plan ensures employees do not move back to old habits and acknowledge the necessity of change.
Further, it is creating a balance to manage management and employees' expectation and finally ensuring that the new norm is embedded in the process and DNA of the organization.
We gain knowledge by learning from our own and other experiences, customizing the process based on the organizational requirement and culture, and slowly introducing different mechanisms for a smooth transition.
This course is based on in-depth research and years of experience in leading change management and sharing practical case studies to help students gain expertise in change management.
Who this course is for:
- HR Professionals
- Anyone interested to learn about Change Management
I am Radhika Sharma, MBA in HR, CHRL, CHRP, and certified SPHRi and OPQ. I have more than a decade of experience in Human Resources and have worked with service, manufacturing, and consulting firms. I hold expertise in leading the Human Resources function and have been providing solution-focused advice to senior leadership teams to achieve their business goals.