Change Management and Continuous Service Improvement
What you'll learn
- Gain the knowledge and skills to understand and optimize the Change Management process and workflows with a focus on continuous service improvement.
- Learn about the individuals involved in the Change Management process and gain an understanding of their roles and responsibilities.
- Develop a clear understanding of the differences between Normal, Standard, and Emergency Changes, and learn how to manage each type effectively in the Change Ma
- Enhance your understanding of Change Management activities by learning how to record and process a Request for Change (RFC).
- Through practical exercises, you will gain hands-on experience in managing RFCs and improve your proficiency in Change Management.
- Learn how to assess and evaluate the risks associated with a Request for Change (RFC) and gain practical experience in managing risks in Change Management.
- This course is designed for learners with at least a basic understanding of IT Service Management processes at a foundational or awareness level. While completion of my IT Service Management Foundations course is recommended, it is optional and not required to benefit from this course.
Welcome to our Change Management and Continuous Service Improvement course!
Change is happening all the time, whether you have a change management process in place or not. But instead of resisting change, why not leverage it for something better? With our course, you'll learn how to improve your service quality through continuous service improvement.
Our objective is to help you understand how change management works, and to establish and implement a single repeatable process of change. We'll teach you how to manage change in your service organization like a project, following a best practice implementation structure. This will enable you to stay ahead of change and remain in control of an ever-changing organization.
To ensure we're all on the same page, we'll begin with a recap of some of the common service management processes. From there, you'll learn how to apply Change Management as an instrument to monitor and improve service quality. You'll develop a single repeatable process, including workflows, procedures, roles and responsibilities, and policies. We'll show you how to involve the right team members at each project phase within the functional areas of change management, and how to leverage the change management process to implement a continuous service improvement cycle.
In the last module of the course, we'll put everything we've learned together and create an action plan. By working backwards from the desired end results, you'll be able to set and communicate meaningful short-term and long-term goals on your service management journey.
Don't let a lack of change management hold you back. By implementing and controlling change through a proper and appropriate change management process, you'll gain terrain and avoid the risk of projects being at stake. Our course is designed for process managers, owners, and coordinators who want to know how to control and manage Change in their service organization, without introducing too much bureaucracy with formalized process models.
Join us now to discover the considerable cost savings and efficiencies that can be gained from well-structured and planned changes and releases. Controlling change may not be an easy process, but your effort is well worth it when you focus on the right outcomes and objectives. Are you ready to get started?
Who this course is for:
- This training program is suitable for all levels of your organization and is particularly useful for process managers, owners, and coordinators who want to gain control over Change Management and introduce a cycle of continuous service improvement, without introducing excessive bureaucracy associated with formalized process models.
Hi, I’m Wilko van de Kamp, bestselling author of the Freedom Project book series. For more than 15 years, I have helped people and their companies achieve their own results beyond their goals. I work with authors, coaches and experts to build their brand to become a #1 industry influencer and increase their impact on the communities they serve. We focus on every aspect of personal brand building through technology and storytelling, with a relentless focus on accelerating the achievement of their personal, professional and financial goals. And I would love to do the same for you!