A Masterclass in Growth Strategy Design & Execution
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn how to use Theory of Constraints (TOC) to create a Strategy for achieving the very ambitious target of profitable, and sustainable growth target.
- You will learn TOC's "Viable Vision Questions" to help you identify the fewest changes needed to achieve your ambitious profitable growth target
- You will learn how to create a Financial Model to accurately predict the impact of operational changes on Net Profit and ROI.
- You will learn how to design, validate, plan, execute and audit a "Strategy & Tactic" Tree for your company, using the Harmony Change Maker App
- Knowledge of your company's financial information (Sales Revenue, % Variable Cost and Net Profit)
- An ambitious Profitable Growth Target for your company
- (Optional) Register for the Free Harmony Change Maker App
In this Masterclass, Dr. Alan Barnard, CEO of Goldratt Research Labs, will share a breakthrough in how to collaboratively design, validate assumptions, plan, execute and audit the implementation of organizational change.
During the first part of the masterclass, Dr. Barnard will provide an overview of Theory of Constraints (TOC), created by Dr. Eli Goldratt, and how the 5 Focusing Steps of TOC can be applied to business strategy design to achieve a step-change in profitable growth.
In the second part of the masterclass, attendees will, for the first time, gain access to the "Viable Vision" analysis and strategy design process, co-developed by Dr. Eli Goldratt and Dr. Alan Barnard, to help business owners and senior management teams identify the highest leverage changes needed to build, capitalize on and sustain a decisive competitive edge within their industry.
In the third part of the masterclass, attendees will learn how to use the insights gained from the Viable Vision analysis process to design, validate key assumptions, plan, execute and audit the necessary and sufficient Strategies & Tactics for achieving their ambitious profitable growth target.
In the final part, attendees will learn how they can use the award winning Harmony Change Maker app to guide them through each of the above "Strategy & Tactic" design, validation, planning, execution and auditing steps and also gain access to generic Strategy & Tactic Trees which they can customize for their business.
- Senior Managers, Current or Future Entrepreneurs, and Business Owners
- MBA Students
What is the difference between the conventional view of Organizational Strategy and Tactics vs. Goldratt's view?
How can Goldratt's new definitions of Strategy & Tactic be leveraged to create a hierarchy of the necessary and sufficient organizational changes to achieve an ambitious viable vision target?
A summary of the 5 Step Strategy & Tactic Tree Change Making Process for :
1. Designing and Strategy & Tactic Tree,
2. Validating its core WHAT. HOW and WHY Assumptions,
3. Planning the Implementation (converting the S&T into a buffered plan),
4. Monitoring the Execution to retain focus and synchronization
5. Doing Strategy Achievement & Tactic implementation Gap Analysis Audits.