30 Day Blog Transformation Challenge
- A Wordpress Blog
The Blog Transformation Challenge is a 30-day training program which will show you how to transform your blog into a well-tuned marketing powerhouse.
This isn't a “how to make money with your blog" training program. This IS, however, a program to help you TRANSFORM your blog by perfecting your writing, optimizing your design, and learning how to optimize the marketing funnel from your blog.
The course is laid out in daily bite-sized lessons, averaging just a few minutes each. Each video will cover a new aspect of your blog and show you how to optimize it for maximum effectiveness. You can do the course on a daily basis, or you can speed through it. It is completely up to you.
Originally presented by the Blog Marketing Academy, but now available on Udemy.
- Content Marketers
- Internet Marketers
- The Right Mindset For Successful Blogging03:07
- Keeping Your Blog Ideas Organized04:33
- Using A Blogging Calendar04:35
- Oprah-Style Blogging Approach06:53
- What Makes A Good Blog Post?06:49
- Post Headlines That Crush07:07
- 5 Rules Of Good Blog Writing05:52
- The Pattern Interrupt04:04
- The Powerful Paragraph03:38
- The Art Of The Call To Action07:12
- The Unique Selling Proposition07:30
- The About Page Formula06:43
- The Art Of Color On Your Blog08:43
- The Strategic Sidebar07:42
- The True Purpose Of Your Homepage07:20
- Resource Pages – The Ultimate Traffic Attractors03:59
- The F Pattern08:16
- The 3-Second Test03:28
- The Single Most Important Role Of Your Blog03:39
- Ideal Opt-In Form Placement06:02
- Optimizing the List Subscription Funnel05:50
- How to Best Utilize Your Autoresponder06:26
- Which Social Media Buttons Do You Need02:59
- Keeping Your Readers Coming Back05:01
- Social Proof and Trust Indicators07:12
- Find Your Money Posts04:33
- Gathering Ideas From Your Audience05:25
- Learning What Your Audience Wants You To Make For Them04:46
- Developing Your Reader Avatar08:41
- Bonus LectureIFrame
David Risley has been blogging for 15 years - long before the word "blog" even existed. It was in 1998 that he started his first website on the free web space given to him by his ISP. Over the course of the next few years, that site turned into PCMech.com - a large technology blog. That tech blog grew to over a quarter million visitors per month, appeared in several major media outlets, and was generating a six-figure revenue stream.
In 2008, David started what has become the Blog Marketing Academy. Taking a strategic and systematic approach to online business and blogging, David today teaches others how to do what he had done in the very difficult technology market. David has also spoken several times at the Blogworld and New Media Expo, ran the monetization track for Blogworld twice, has appeared as a guest blogger on a number of leading sites and podcasts like the Smart Passive Income podcast and Entrepreneurs on Fire.