- 2 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to adopt positive energy from any situation.
- How to enhance positive energy.
- Discover the comfort of self-awareness,
- Discover each chakra and where to find them.
- Discover how the rituals of the East influence Western society
- Learn and master Bnwyfre, understand your right to be.
- To have an open mind and want to "BE."
Are you aware of the natural energy centres within us? Around us? Within (Gaia), Mother Earth? The Cosmic Chakra and the Matrix that connects all life?
Bnwyfre is the Druids meaning for life. Learn How the East influenced the West, How the Druids nurtured their energy, preserved all life force streams, and developed an awareness of the "Breath of Life."
Bnwyfre comes from the Celtic High Priests, The Druids. It means Breath of life, or Life Force Energy. This is where modern life meets ancient wisdom. Bnwyfre is one of the few ancient western practices, that has survived in the world today.
The Chakras are recognised across the planet as the energy centres within the human body, this course will help you identify them and enable you to balance and bring forth the energies needed to enhance prosperity in all areas of your life.
Let me say that last bit again. Enhance prosperity in all areas of your life.
This is an introduction course. It will give you knowledge to progress to higher levels of spiritual understanding. It will empower you to become the best you can be and work from the highest vibration. It is also going to encourage you as a part of daily ritual to be happy.
- If you are looking to develop positive life force streams, this is the course for you.
- If you want your light to be recognised, you have found what you are looking for.
- If you want to appreciate self, have a greater understanding of you. This course will give you that.
- This course will give you the energy to inspire you, and everyone surrounding you to enjoy "YOU."
A short Bio about Bruce in his own words, Sonia in her own words and together they offer their philosophy towards assisting their students in their success.