Chakra Series: The Throat Chakra (5th Chakra)
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will be able to recognize an in-balance at this energy center and be able to re align and balance themselves.
- This course is for beginners and advanced practitioners alike.
Prerequisite: Although I suggest watching the series in order from 1st through 7th chakra, it is not necessary.
As we delve a bit deeper into the chakras, we come to our throat chakra. Our throat chakra is our center for self expression and communication.
Welcome to Chakra Series: Exploring the Seven Major Chakras One-by-one. (5th Chakra)
This course will guide beginners, teachers, or health professionals who are interested in delving a bit deeper into the chakra centers through a series of lessons. This course is wonderful for personal development and self awareness for those looking to personally enhance your own well being or for those who are helping others reach their greatest potential.
You will learn how to know if your chakra is out of balance, how to balance the chakra, and how to maintain balance.
Each chakra center lesson will be available separately, I would suggest watching them in order from 1st to 7th.
During this session, we will be going over:
- How does the throat chakra correlate with our physical, emotional, and energetic functions?
- Determining balance: Balanced, Over active, or Under active
- Ways to nurture the solar plexus chakra: physically, energetically, and mentally
- Energy therapy sessions
During this entire series, you will also be able to download and keep forever:
- A mini booklet that corresponds to our lessons, which includes a chakra worksheet so that you can monitor your chakras and see where your imbalances are. By the end of the series you will have a 70 page ebook full of information!
- This course is for anyone curious or looking for more in depth knowledge on our energy centers and how they correlate with our physical, emotional, and energetic body.