Chakra Healing Meditation
- There is no prior knowledge required, this course is for everyone
In this course you will join our teachers for a guided indian chakra cleansing meditation.
This is the meditation we teach our aspiring yoga teachers in our yoga teacher training education here in India.
They do this for one month every morning too cleanse the chakras, before they move on to real meditation.
You will also learn the difference between a guided and real meditation and get a short introduction to the chakras.
All knowledge is based on ancient yoga traditions and vedic philosophy.
Warning: This course might stirr up old memories, trauma and intense emotions, as it is a healing meditation you're about to learn.
Who this course is for:
- This is for people who feel sick, tired or stressed most the time
- People lacking energy in their daily life
- People who have blocked energy and polluted chakras
- This course is for absolute beginners in meditation
- People who are new to meditation
- and people who are advanced in meditation as well
- People interested in real meditation
- People interested in our ashram traditions
- 18:00INTRODUCTION TO MEDITATION
Yoga & Arts Foundation creates online courses on wellbeing and meditation, yoga, yoga philosophy and the connection of yoga and psychology.
Vedic philosophy is the base of all teachings.
We also love health coaching (based on yoga), art therapy and coaching tools since we experience an increased demand for such offers at our Ashram, as a lot of people come to us searching for meaning, purpose and guidance.
Our main objective is Love and Service.
We strongly follow the principles of Swami Sivananda and his students.
Founded in India.
Please note: Since we don't have a stable WiFi connection in rural India in our Ashram, please be aware that if you send us a message, it might take us some time to answer your request.
Thank you for understanding. Namaste!