The Simple Beginner Chair Workouts for You
- 30 mins on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will be able to do short workout in a chair
- They can pick exercises they want to use and leave those they do not
- You will need a chair to do these workouts
- You will need to learn and want to watch someone exercising that is a beginner
This fitness program is designed for anyone over 50 or a beginner that wants to start working out:
- Are you someone who is afraid of fitness classes?
- Are you scared of exercising at the gym?
- Do you want to workout from home?
- Are you a beginner and feel overwhelmed with all the fitness choices out there?
If you answered yes to any of these you can check out this program.
Here is what you will get:
- Exercises done without weight on a chair
- Fitness workouts with weight if you want to advance
- Wall exercises if you are able
- Exercises on a mat if you are more advanced
- A way to get fitness and health results in just 10 minute workouts a few days a week
- Workout with a 59 year old female and hear the instructions given at the same time
In the end you will learn from a fitness entrepreneur and personal trainer who has trained 20,000 sessions including older adults all the way to 90 years of age!
- Those that are beginners in exercise and want to use a chair
These exercises focus on using a wall. This is a little more advanced then the chair exercises.
These are the most challenging of all the exercises for a few reasons. Number one is having to get up and down from the ground.