- 7 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How To Create A Full Music Track Without Any Other EDM Music Production Knowledge
- Learn The Different Methods of EDM Music Production These Days
- How To Make a Proper Mixdown and a Proper Mastering Of High Quality Music
- Being Able To Produce Music And Learn Music Production Techniques And Workflow
- If you're a Beginner to Logic Pro X - There is a Quick Start Course Included For Free
- You Don't Need To Purchase Logic Pro X Software - The Free Demo From Apple Is Enough To Watch This Course
- You Need To Be Wanting To Create Chainsmokers Style Music and To Learn How To Do It
- You Should Have Access to A Mac Computer
- You DON'T Have to Know How to Use Logic Pro X
This Chainsmokers style EDM Music Production course will show you how to, step by step, create an original and modern EDM track with only your computer and Logic Pro X without any 3rd Party plugins.
This course is created for the absolute beginner as well as advanced users who want to expand their knowledge in music production techniques. We are covering all of the methods that the most prominent music producers use in the real world to get professional sounding productions in the box.
This Course Includes All You Need To Create This Track From Scratch - You Will Only Need Logic Pro X & Your Computer.
There are plenty of different Music Production courses out there where they focus on a lot of different things - but in this course, I instead focus on the Music Production Techniques as well as showing you the process from scratch to the finished product.
Logic Pro X Template is included for FREE!
This course is designed for every skill level from Beginners to Advanced. If you never used Logic before, that's fine as well. This course includes a 14-part video series on how to Download Logic Pro X as well as a good overview of the Software from a new beginner's users' perspective.
Just a few of the things you'll learn in this EDM Music Production course:
How To Get Your Favourite Music And Produce a Track Similar To That One
Master Logic Pro X As An EDM Music Producer
Different Music Production Techniques in Logic as Well As Real-World Examples
Analyze Arrangements and Create Your Own Easily
Learn how to Create a Mixdown and Master Electronic Music in Only A Few Hours
Improve Your Music Production Techniques and Start Making Professional Quality Music in No Time!
Regardless of what your level of experience is or what type of music you are creating, this course will take your knowledge to a whole another level. I will show you step-by-step on how to create this track with just Logic's stock plugins and no third-party plugins.
Whether you prefer creating music or learning different production techniques and methods such as workflow, this course will suit you perfectly.
Unlike other music production courses, this course will cover everything from how to learn Logic Pro X from scratch to how to come up with the idea and as well as arranging, mixing, and mastering. I always use a mixing reference. That is my car. Since I listen to music regularly in my Car's Sound System, that way, I'm making sure that if my track sounds fine in my car then it would sound fine on other systems as well.
About the instructors:
Martin Svensson started producing music since 2005 and teaching since 2016 and now has over 80,000 happy students on Udemy learning music production and other related topics viewed from a Music Producers perspective. Martin has been working with different producers around the world as well as co-created a few very well known tracks with other musicians. Martin is based in Stockholm, Sweden
- Everyone Who Wants To Learn How To Create Chainsmokers Style Production and Learning The EDM Music Production in 2018
- New Users Who Has Never Used Logic Pro X or Produced Music At All
- Advanced Users Who Already Produce Music And Has a Lot Of Knowledge
- Beginners Who Wants To Take Their Production Level To The Next Level