Your Ultimate Success Funnel for CGEIT Certification
If you’re attempting the CGEIT certification exam, it’s critical to understand how to identify the correct answer before you get started. Thats way, you can prevent yourself from wasting years of professional working experience and effort on something that was doomed from the start.
To help you out & become more successful, I’ve put together The “Your Ultimate Success Funnel for CGEIT Certification.” Based on my past professional/Certification experience.
Here’s today’s question:
Why do I keep failing the CGEIT certification exam? Even I have 10 years of professional experience!
The following may be found very shocking for everyone - lack of healthy food, regular exercise, beautiful spouse, disturbed sleep, and unfamiliarity with exam questions can be a recipe for failure.
So be wise, and when taking the CGEIT exam – You must Know what to expect puts you far ahead of the success curve,
· Do not cram the question and book!
· Know what it's like to take the CGEIT exam
· Don’t overestimate yourself even you have 8 years of IT governance experience
· Wise up and practice the dummy questions before you take the real test.
CGEIT recognizes the knowledge of enterprise IT governance principles and practices Your working professional experience has a significant role, but assurance comes through understanding the exam questions.
This 100+ questions bank is the utmost preparation for exam time and is designed to grow your confidence that you pass the challenging CGEIT exam on your first attempt.
Who this course is for:
- The CGEIT practice test-course is designed to help the candidates to TEST their knowledge and application of IT governance principles and practices from various areas 8th Manual for CGEIT exam.
- This is all level prep class - it is open for everyone except those aspiring for executive positions.
- likewise C-suite, IT auditor, Team Lead, Managers, IT Security specialist, IT Specialist, DevOps, Scrum Master, Chef, if you aren't already there then don't attempt.
I am an experienced IT professional working in senior positions for around 14 years, as a trusted advisor to GCIO and CIO being a Compliance and Risk Management champion. I work on Digital projects related to "GRC" (IT Governance, regulatory compliance, IT alignment, risk management, ERP Audit, OT Audit, ISO270001 finance, and internal audit, External Audit preparation, and readiness checks)
IT Governance, Regulatory Compliance GDPR/PCI, OT, Internal Audit, Policies and Procedures, SOPs developments, Online Training and Development, Project management and your mentor.
Worked for Sectors:
09 Years for Oil and Gas;
06 Years for Airlines ICT BackOffice
04 Years for Healthcare systems "Hospitality"
build a Microsoft Zero Trust environment, Big Data, Oracle ERP, Azure, SOC, DC, AWS Cloud, etc