CFA Level 1 (2020) Derivatives Markets and Pricing
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students able to define forward contracts, future contracts, options (calls and put), swaps, and credit derivatives.
- Define a derivatives and distinguish between exchange traded and over the counter derivatives
- Distinguish between value and price of forward and futures contracts
- Explain Put call parity for European option
- Explain the value of European option is determined at expiration
- Basic Math knowledge
It covers all the learning statements from the Derivatives readings. There are two reading assigned for the Derivative in CFA Level 1 2020 curriculum.
Derivative Market and Instruments.
Basics of Derivatives Pricing and Valuation.
I will go all the concept from scratch as derivative is complex topic. I will assume you don't have any derivative experience in past.
This course will help you to be successful in the CFA level 1 derivative reading.
REQUIRED DISCLAIMER: CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by this course or Udemy. CFA Institute, CFA®, and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
- Anyone who is about to enroll in CFA Level 1
- CFA Level 1 Candidates