CFA Level 1 - Corporate Finance (2021)
What you'll learn
- How capital budgeting decisions are made in organizations and the tools that are used to evaluate projects.
- Calculate the weighted average cost of capital (WACC) and how to determine the cost of its components (common equity, debt, preferred equity).
- How operating and financial leverage affects the business and financial risk of a company.
- How organizations manage its working capital to ensure that its day-to-day operations are not disrupted.
- Why corporate governance is important in an organization and the emergence of ESG investing by investors.
- Basic knowledge in finance and accounting
- A financial calculator (I'm using Texas BA II Plus) will be required for the readings on "Capital Budgeting" and "Cost of Capital"
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR THOSE WHO PLANS TO TAKE CFA LEVEL 1 EXAM IN 2022!
We will not be updating this course to the 2022 CFA Level 2 syllabus. Please do not purchase this course if you are taking the CFA Level 2 exam in 2022.
Prepare for the CFA Level 1 exam in 2021 with 100% confidence! The course covers the Corporate Finance syllabus in detail so you will have a complete understanding when tackling this section in the exam. After you grasp the concepts, try out a lot of questions (from the Learning Ecosystem and End of Chapter questions) to increase your mastery of the readings.
AFTER GOING THROUGH THIS COURSE, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO STUDY FROM THE TEXTBOOK ANYMORE (OR ANY OTHER SOURCE)!
Exam Weight: 8% - 12%
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
analyze a capital budgeting problem (investing decision)
estimate a company's cost of capital (financing decision)
evaluate a company's leverage (operating, financial, and total) and how it affects earnings and financial ratios
evaluate a company's working capital management (and its effectiveness)
evaluate company's corporate governance and stakeholder management
What We Cover in this Course:
Cost of Capital
Measures of Leverage
Working Capital Management
Corporate Governance and ESG: An Introduction
What you will get by buying this course is:
detailed coverage of the syllabus, taught by a seasoned instructor of the CFA Program.
support in the Q&A forum (course-related questions) from the instructor.
the confidence to nail this topic in the exam!
What Our Students Say About the Course:
"it's really good for me. Thank you so much for given change to learn new something"
"so far the instructor is out of this world made, big up to this guy"
Who this course is for:
- Those preparing for the CFA Level 1 Exam in 2019.
- Those who wants to learn about corporate finance
ProfEd Academy (Professional Education Academy) offers courses for professional qualifications such as:
1) Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Program - Level 1, 2, 3
2) Financial Risk Manager (FRM) Program - Part 1 and 2
3) ACCA - FM, PM, and AFM
Our instructors have more than 10 years of experience teaching Finance & Investment, Risk Management, Treasury Management and Financial Modeling at the professional level. They hold professional qualifications such as CFA, FRM, PRM.