Certified Wireless Security Professional (CWSP)
- 13.5 hours on-demand video
- 13 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the WLAN security technology and solutions
- Learn to implement WLAN security policies and auditing practices
- Explore layer vulnerabilities
- Secure WLAN mobile endpoints
- Learn about authentication techniques such as WPA/WPA2 Personal and Enterprise
- Efficiently manage and operate WLAN
- Understand the IEEE 802.11 Authentication and Key Management (AKM)
- The students registering for this course are required to have studied the Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA) course or passed the CWNA certification exam.
The Certified Wireless Security Professional (CWSP) course is designed on the CWSP certification exam curriculum recommended by CWNP. The course teaches the latest enterprise wireless LAN security and auditing techniques to the students. The course also covers the most up-to-date WLAN intrusion and DoS tools and techniques. The students are enabled on the functionality of the 802.11i amendment to the 802.11 standard, the inner-workings of each authentication method used with wireless LANs, and every class and type of WLAN security solution available. This includes a detailed coverage of the wireless intrusion prevention systems and wireless network management systems.
The Certified Wireless Security Professional (CWSP) course will help the students to acquire the necessary skills for implementing and managing wireless security in the enterprise by creating layer2 and layer3 hardware and software solutions with tools from the industry’s leading manufacturers. The course also serves as an excellent preparatory course for the CWSP certification offered by CWNP.
- The course is intended for the professionals working with the wireless network and looking to enhance their knowledge by learning the cutting-edge wireless security tools and techniques and earn the CWSP certification by CWNP.