Certified Training Professional
What you'll learn
- Essentials of becoming a training specialist
- Ground rules of a training professional
- How to blend learning methods
- How to engage the most difficult students in class
- How to throw your voice to the last bench
- Time management and effort calculation
- Types of training
- Professional and personal grooming
- Know when you are ready to apply for the coveted position of a training specialist or instructor
- Develop your professional training profile
- Any graduate or a skilled person with an existing specialization and wants to know how to teach or train effectively
You know your subject like the back of your hand, but do you know that training requires skills that can be acquired by practice. This course is for professions who are technically skilled or professionally skilled but want the additional fillip to become a 'Certified Training Professional'. Essential learning nuggets that will help you connect with your learners. Methods to control your class with-out losing temper. This course will provide you with all the resources that can help you transform into a professional training specialist. It will also help you get the buy-in from stakeholders, estimate your training hours, determine the training needs, determine if there are behavioral changes or skill building required, document your efforts and build your professional profile.
The course will provide you with downloadable resources such as:
Blended learning methods template
Base-line evaluation template
Training project planning template (GANTT Chart)
Training need analysis matrix
Lesson plan template
Training effort and delivery time calculator template
All these tools will equip you to become the most sought after training professional in your subject area.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals who know their subject very well, but want to know how to teach others.
M.Phil from Bharathiar University, First Class MBA in Human Resource Management from Pondicherry University, UGC NET qualified in HRM. International diploma as an instructor for both IATA Foundation and Consultant courses. Having seven years teaching experience at the Post Graduate Level as a full-time faculty and Programme Coordinator for Masters of Tourism and Travel Management (MTTM) formerly M.A in Tourism and Heritage Management and IATA Foundation and Consultant Diploma, and visiting faculty for PGDBA- Event Management, M.Com at S.S. Dempo College,Cujira, Goa also visiting faculty for MBA-IGNTU at National Institute of Water Sports,Goa . Published in double-blind peer reviewed journals on HRM and Tourism subjects, and presented papers in both international and national conferences. Twelve year travel industry experience working with reputed international airlines such as Czech Airline and Qatar Airways, and MNC’s such as Thomas Cook, Siemens, and TRX. Manager instructional designer at TATA Interactive systems, Mumbai. Provided consultancy services to set up IATA authorised training center at S.S Dempo College of Commerce and Economics. Writer on opinion section and letters to the editor in a leading news paper in Goa. Actively involved in solid waste management as the President of a registered NGO called Eco-Kshatriya Foundation. Subjects of interest are research on women studies, new teaching methods, and trends in the tourism industry. Areas of Expertise
• Proficiency in designing CBT, WBT and ILT and effective utilization of Learning Management Systems.
• Proficiency in rapid e-learning tools, and effective methods of storyboard.
• Proficiency in Ms Office and application of instructional systems and design.
• Ability to build and manage a team of training coaches and trainers.
• Attaining and retaining customer confidence, client interaction, and department development through feedback.
• Proficiency in application of 5 CRS (Amadeus, Worldspan, Sabre, Galileo, and Gabriel).
• Mentoring new trainers with content creation and provide effective feedback on content.
• Effective use of Instructional system design methodologies in designing instructional material.
• Ability to train a large group of people on soft skills and travel related processes.
Mr. Venan Bonaventure Dias is the founder of Antonios Services, Goa and provides services such as career counseling and guidance. He has an MBA in HRM. He has a corporate experience of more than 15 years in India and abroad, and has managed portfolios such as Human Resource Manager, Training and Development Administrator and was also associated with premiere institutes such as Christ University, IASMS and Symbiosis in Bangalore and Fr. Agnel College of Arts and Science in Goa. He has presented papers in eight international conferences and published in six peer reviewed journals. He is a prolific writer and features on the leading news papers in Goa.