Certified Supplier Quality Manager Training
What you'll learn
- Successfully pass the Certified Supplier Quality Professional (CSQP) exam in the first attempt
- This course is fully aligned with the Certified Supplier Quality Professional (CSQP) Body of Knowledge provided by most internationally recognized certification bodies.
- Some industry experience is preferred
- Basic understanding of the supply chain work processes is preferred
You can use this course for two purposes:
1. Passing the Certified Supplier Quality Professional (CSQP) certification exam. The course contains more than 50 quizzes containing 300+ questions.
Note 1: We only provide the exam preparation online course. This does NOT include the certification exam fee or the books that might be required for the preparation.
2. Confidently manage the supplier quality management in your organization.
1. CSQP CERTIFICATION EXAM PREPARATION: This course is fully aligned with the updated Body of Knowledge.
I. Supplier Strategy (22 Questions)
II. Risk Management(14 Questions)
III. Supplier Selection and Part Qualification (30 Questions)
IV. Supplier Performance Monitoring and Improvement (30 Questions)
V. Supplier Quality Management (30 Questions)
VI. Relationship Management (14 Questions)
VII. Business Governance, Ethics and Compliance (10 Questions)
2. LEARNING AND IMPLEMENTING SUPPLIER QUALITY MANAGEMENT TO IMPROVE THE ORGANIZATION'S PERFORMANCE:
Training your supplier quality management team members to implement an effective supplier quality management system in the organization.
- No need to pay $1000 to $3000 per person.
- No need to send your people 3 to 5 days off from the work.
- Certificate of Completion provided.
- Download pdf study notes.
Note: We are not a representative of ASQ®, IASSC® or any other certification organization. ASQ® is the registered trademark of the American Society for Quality. IASSC® is the registered trademark of the International Association for Six Sigma Certification. We are an independent training provider. We are neither associated nor affiliated with the certification organization(s) mentioned in our courses. The name and title of the certification exam mentioned in this course are the trademarks of the respective certification organization. We mention these names and/or the relevant terminologies only for describing the relevant exam processes and knowledge (i.e. Fair Use).
Who this course is for:
- Individuals attempting the Certified Supplier Quality Professional (CSQP) exam
- Individuals interested in managing and improving supplier quality performance
- Quality Managers and Directors
- Supplier Quality Managers
- Other Quality Professionals interested in expanding their role to include supplier quality
ASQ ConnEx Expert, PMI-PMP, IRCA Registered Lead Auditor, ASQ - CSSBB, CQA, CQE, CMQ/OE, IIA - CIA, NAHQ - CPHQ
Sandeep Kumar has more than 35 years of Quality Management experience. He has worked as Quality Director on several projects, including Power, Oil and Gas and Infrastructure projects.
In addition, he provides coaching and consulting services to implement Lean Six Sigma to improve performance.
After the successful completion of ASQ vetting, Sandeep Kumar has been designated as a genuine and authorized ASQConnEx expert. ASQConnEx is an education delivery system and network that vets, designates, and connects quality subject matter experts with organizations to advance their excellence journey.
His areas of specialization include Quality Assurance, ISO 9001:2015, Lean, Six Sigma, Risk Management, QMS Audits, Supplier Quality Surveillance, Supplier Pre-qualification, Construction Quality, Mechanical Inspection and Quality Training.
His professional qualifications/certifications include:
• Authorized ASQ ConnEx Expert
• ASQ-CSSBB, Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
• ASQ-CMQ/OE Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence
• PMI-PMP Certified Project Management Professional
• IRCA Registered Lead Auditor (QMS-2015)
• IIA-CIA Certified Internal Auditor
• NAHQ-CPHQ Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality
• ASQ-CSSGB, Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
• ASQ-CQA Certified Quality Auditor
• ASQ-CQE Certified Quality Engineer
• ASQ-CSQP Certified Supplier Quality Professional