Certified Stress Management Professional Diploma (Level 2)
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 38 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Be able to access and evaluate their own and their client's levels of stress.
- Be able to design tailor made a stress management programme according to their client's needs.
- Be familiar with the causes of stress in and outside the workplace.
- Be able to coach their clients in assertiveness, goal planning and time management
- A connection to the internet and a willingness to learn.
Why take the course?
This is level 2 in a three level diploma course in becoming a certified stress management consultant.
What's covered in the course?
- General Adaptation Syndrome
- Assertiveness training
- Stress outside the workplace
- Identifying Type A behaviour
- Goal planning
- Time management
- Relaxation techniques
- Self hypnosis
- Cognitive skills
How is the course structured?
The course is divided into modules and short lectures. This level of the stress management course is practical with many exercises and activities for both student and client. All the lectures are available to download in audio form for listening on the go. A printable workbook can also be downloaded.
What if I complete this level?
If you complete this level you will be eligible for certification at level 2 of the Diploma certification.
- Therapists, coaches and anyone interested in working in the stress management industry.