Certified Lean Six Sigma White/Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
What you'll learn
- Become a certified Lean Six Sigma White + Yellow Belt | Accredited | Accepted globally.
- Experience a real Six Sigma project from A-Z | Great overview!
- Plain and simple language + tested examples + experienced university lecturers make you learn fast | Save time.
- Learn how Kaizen, Agile, Scrum, Lean and Six Sigma relate top each other.
- Learn great tools that Lean Six Sigma professionals use on a daily basis and be part of Lean Six Sigma teams in any industry.
- Apply Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt tools with MS Excel. No prior experience needed.
- Apply 7 Quality Tools or 7 Basic Tools (histograms, check sheets, Pareto analysis, flow charts, control charts, Ishikawa, scatter plots), manually + MS Excel.
- Learn defining and measuring quality.
- No previous knowledge is required.
Note: Optional and free Lean Sigma certification and examination by Six Sigma Academy Amsterdam is part of this course.
Six Sigma Academy Amsterdam [SSAA]
SSAA was set up by a number of university lecturers from Holland as an alternative to offline Lean Six Sigma education at universities. When we set it up, the goal was to:
Offer the same quality BKO/BKE accredited (globally accepted) Lean Six Sigma White Belt and Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt education as in Dutch universities by basing it on Dutch higher education BKO/BKE standards. We have certified 100,000+ students in 170+ countries based on those globally accepted standards.
Make the Lean Six Sigma training and certification program extremely efficient. We do not have any 'stuffing.' We do not needlessly repeat. We use effective examples so you understand concepts the first time, without the need to repeat. That is why our Lean Six Sigma training is relatively short and respects your time.
Make the Lean Six Sigma White Belt and Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training and certification affordable.
Brief description of the Lean Six Sigma White Belt + Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt combination course
This dual Lean Six Sigma certification course contains both the Lean Six Sigma White Belt and Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training and certification courses, after which you can continue the certification process to become a certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (optional).
Many students are confused about the correct order of Lean Six Sigma courses. If you wish to finish the entire Lean Six Sigma journey in the correct order, the preferred route is this:
Lean Management for Six Sigma training and certification
Lean Six Sigma White Belt/Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt combination training and certification
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training and certification
Lean Six Sigma Black belt training and certification
So what do certified Lean Six Sigma White Belts and Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belts do?
Certified Six Lean Sigma White Belts are supposed to understand the essence of the Lean Six Sigma project structure which is the DMAIC structure. Certified Lean Six Sigma White Belt holders should get a helicopter view of that project structure. Lean Six Sigma White Belt holders are not expected to master the Lean Six Sigma tools. We will introduce you to that Six Sigma DMAIC structure by showing you an actual Lean Six Sigma project that we performed. You will see real Lean Six Sigma data, pics, tables, encountered problems and solutions from a Lean Six Sigma project that we did for a cafetaria in Holland. We take you by the hand through that Lean Six Sigma project and bit by bit introduce you to the Six Sigma DMAIC structure.
In our Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course, we start to introduce you to some of the basic tools that a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt holder has at its disposal. These include the following Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt tools: The 7 Basic Tools or 7 Tools of Quality which include run charts, histograms, scatter plots, Pareto charts and flow charts.
The program is taught by accredited Master Lean Six Sigma Black Belts who work in the business field and also teach at Dutch and UK universities. Looking forward to greet you!
Your Six Sigma Academy Amsterdam instructors
Who this course is for:
- Six Sigma is a methodology that is effective in every single sector. Regardless of whether you are working in IT, manufacturing, the military or health care. If you have a management position, an auditor position or a quality assurance position, this course is for you. It will boost your employability, skills set and salary.
Six Sigma Academy Amsterdam started when a number of university lecturers from the Netherlands decided to make expensive Lean Six Sigma education more affordable, practical, time efficient and entertaining. Yes, education should not be punishment. It should be fun too. Education should not waste your time with knowledge that is only useful in an exam. It should make you better in practice.
All course developers and lecturers involved are Six Sigma Master Black Belts and as such able to train students and future instructors. All the Lean Six Sigma programs we offer are accredited based on the Dutch BKO standards and our student experience shows that the degrees are globally accepted and respected.
We have trained and certified more 100,000+ students in the Netherlands, Germany, US, India and UAE, both online and offline. Furthermore, our course designers have supervised projects for companies like Audi, the Dutch military and Lufthansa.