Certified Security Sentinel (CSS)
What you'll learn
- Understand the basic principles of computer security
- Increase awareness of cyber-attacks
- Implement countermeasures to mitigate the attacks
- Learn to safely use internet at work, home and public places
- Securely access the corporate network from anywhere
- No prior knowledge or certification is required to opt for this course.
- However, the students should have hands-on experience of using personal computers and internet.
The Certified Security Sentinel (CSS) by Mile2 is a vendor neutral beginner level certification that teaches the students who use a computer on the internet. The students are made aware of the cyber-attacks and the countermeasures to mitigate or minimize the effects of these attacks. The course is based on the official curriculum of the CSS certification exam.
The Certified Security Sentinel (CSS) course will enable the students to fully understand the security threats that attack daily and countermeasures associated with these attacks. Additionally, the students learn how attacks are performed, how to identify an attack, and how to secure information. The course also teaches the students about the valuable skill sets of on security.
The Certified Security Sentinel exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”), which is accessible on your mile2com account. The exam will take 2 hours and consist of 100 multiple choice questions.
Who this course is for:
- The course is intended for beginners who are looking to get an understanding of the cyber-attacks that can cause damage to the data and gain knowledge of mitigating the attacks.
- . The course is also useful for the students looking to clear the CSS certification exam offered by Mile2.
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in IT, programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 1,200,000+ students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 800+ different technology training courses on our Stone River eLearning website and are adding new courses on hot and trending topics every month. A subscription option is available for those with a real passion for learning.