Certified Security Principles+
- 19 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The students will be able to advise management on appropriate security policies and practices for their organization.
- There is no required prerequisite for this course however, the candidates are expected to have a basic knowledge of computing principles and the risks involved in use of the internet in modern times.
This course will introduce students to IT security, as well as teach them about risk management, understanding of cryptography, understanding identity and access management, managing data security, managing network security, managing server/host security, application security for non-developers, understanding mobile device security (IoT), managing day to day security, and understanding compliance and auditing.
This course begins with an introduction to IT security, and proceeds to a discussion of risk management in terms of risks and vulnerabilities, cryptography in terms of encryption algorithms and usage, identity and access management including authorization and monitoring, managing data security, managing network security, managing server/host security and application security for non-developers. Mobile device security is covered with reference to the Internet of Things (IoT). The course concludes with a discussion of managing day to day security and understanding compliance and auditing.
- IT professionals looking to move into security management.
- Managers of IT professionals with a need to understand the security implications of IT decisions.
- Power users of computers with a need to know and understand the risks involved in surfing the web and managing a computer-based business.