Certified Quality Process Analyst Training
- 16.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 16 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Successfully pass the ASQ Certified Quality Process Analyst (CQPA) in the first attempt
- Confidently implement the proven quality management and quality engineering principles in your work areas.
- Build a strong foundation for your successful Quality Management career
- Some industry experience is preferred.
You can use this course for two purposes:
1. Passing the ASQ CQPA certification exam. The course contains more than 200 practice questions.
2. Understanding and implementing Quality Engineering principles to improve an organization's performance
1. ASQ CQPA CERTIFICATION EXAM PREPARATION:
This course is fully aligned with the updated Body of Knowledge.
Sections and Marks Assigned to each section in the CQPA exam:
Section I Quality Concepts and Tools 22 marks
Section II Problem Solving and Improvement 22 marks
Section III Data Analysis 33 marks
Section IV Customer-Supplier Relations 15 marks
Section V Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) 8 marks
2. LEARNING QUALITY AUDITING TO IMPROVE ORGANIZATION'S PERFORMANCE:
Training your entry-level quality assurance, inspection and quality management team members to understand the basics of quality principles and apply best practices in their work areas.
No need to pay $1000 to $3000 per person.
No need to send your people 3 to 5 days off from the work.
Certificate of Completion provided.
Download pdf study notes.
- Individuals attempting the American Society for Quality (ASQ) Certified Quality Process Analyst (CQPA) exam
- Quality Managers and Directors (who want to attempt their first ASQ certification)
- Other Quality Professionals interested in implementing the quality principles to improve their work processes