Certified Quality Auditor Training
- 12.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Successfully pass the ASQ Certified Quality Auditor in the first attempt
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
- Confidently conduct internal/external quality management system audit
- Some industry experience is preferred
- Basic understanding of the work processes you want to audit
This course teaches the principles and practices of effective audits in accordance with ISO 19011, "Guidelines on Auditing Management Systems".
You will learn the auditing skills through short and easy to understand video lessons and quizzes.
You can use this course for two purposes:
1. Passing the ASQ CQA certification exam
2. Understanding and implementing Quality Auditing principles to improve organization's performance
1. ASQ CQA CERTIFICATION EXAM PREPARATION:
ASQ has updated the Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) Body of Knowledge effective June 2019. This course is fully aligned with the updated Body of Knowledge.
Sections and Marks Assigned to each section in the CQA exam:
Section I Auditing Fundamentals 28 marks
Section II Audit Process 44 marks
Section III Auditor Competencies 24 marks
Section IV Auditor Program Management and Business Applications 30 marks
Section V Quality Tools and Techniques 24 marks
2. LEARNING QUALITY AUDITING TO IMPROVE ORGANIZATION'S PERFORMANCE:
Training your internal auditors and quality management team members to understand the basic of quality auditing principles and apply best practices in this field.
Learn the principles and practice of auditing requirements.
No need to pay $1000 to $3000 per person.
No need to send your people 3 to 5 days off from the work.
Certificate of Completion provided.
Download pdf study notes.
Satisfaction Guaranteed. Get your money back in 30 days if you are not satisfied. No Questions Asked! There is no reason to delay because I am taking all the risks. There is no risk to you.
- Individuals attempting the American Society for Quality (ASQ) Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) exam
- Individuals interested in conducting internal/external audits
- Quality Managers and Directors
- Quality Auditors
- Other Quality Professionals interested in expanding their role to include auditing