Certified Quality Auditor Training
What you'll learn
- Successfully pass the Certified Quality Auditor in the first attempt
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
- Confidently conduct internal/external quality management system audit
- This course is fully aligned with the Certified Quality Auditor Body of Knowledge provided by most internationally recognized certification bodies.
You can use this course for two purposes:
1. Passing the Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) certification exam
2. Understanding and implementing Quality Auditing principles to improve an organization's performance
Why this course?
Learn Quality Auditing from an experienced instructor (retired as a Quality Director) having 35 years of "practical experience" in implementing Quality Management, Auditing and Continuous Performance Improvement.
2,000+ satisfied students.
This course teaches the principles and practices of effective audits in accordance with ISO 19011, "Guidelines on Auditing Management Systems".
Training your internal auditors and quality management team members to understand the basics of quality auditing principles and apply best practices in this field.
You will learn the auditing skills through short and easy-to-understand video lessons and quizzes.
What is covered in this course?
This course is fully aligned with the latest Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) Body of Knowledge.
Section I Auditing Fundamentals
Section II Audit Process
Section III Auditor Competencies
Section IV Auditor Program Management and Business Applications
Section V Quality Tools and Techniques
What are other students saying about this course?
★★★★★ I passed the test the first time! (5 stars by Annetta Odeh-Quirion)
★★★★★ I recommend this course for anyone who wants to be a lead auditor, the course is well organized (5 stars by Rami Alfarasani)
★★★★★ Excellent content and easy to follow. Examples are applicable and clear. Love the instructor's delivery and style! This has really helped me to prepare for the CQA exam. (5 stars by Jose I. Geronimo)
★★★★★ Excellent course! I will recommend it to anyone who want to achieve a CQA certification. (5 stars by Alejandra Blanco)
★★★★★ I took this course and studied in the CQA primer a lot, I passed!! I highly recommend this course!!! (5 stars by Islam Omran)
★★★★★ Absolutely amazing teacher, I finished this course and feel that I am so lucky to have this teacher to complete my CQA exam. (5 stars by Bharatkumar Patel)
★★★★★ The beauty of this course I experienced is the small course segments and quizzes which build confidence to look forward ASQ CQA exam....!! (5 stars by Shailesh Dudhekar)
What are you waiting for?
This course comes with Udemy's 30 days money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the course, get your money back.
Also, the course comes with lifetime access. Buy now. Watch anytime.
I hope to see you in the course.
Note: We are not a representative of ASQ®, IASSC® or any other certification organization.
ASQ® is the registered trademark of the American Society for Quality.
IASSC® is the registered trademark of the International Association for Six Sigma Certification.
We are an independent training provider. We are neither associated nor affiliated with the certification organization(s) mentioned in our courses. The name and title of the certification exam mentioned in this course are the trademarks of the respective certification organization. We mention these names and/or the relevant terminologies only for describing the relevant exam processes and knowledge (i.e. Fair Use).
Who this course is for:
- Individuals attempting the Certified Quality Auditor exam
- Individuals interested in conducting internal/external audits
- Quality Managers and Directors
- Quality Auditors
- Other Quality Professionals interested in expanding their role to include auditing
PMI-PMP, IRCA Registered Lead Auditor, ASQ - CSSBB, CQA, CQE, CMQ/OE, IIA - CIA
Sandeep Kumar has more than 35 years of Quality Management experience. He has worked as Quality Director on a number of projects, including Power, Oil and Gas and Infrastructure projects.
In addition, he provides coaching and consulting services to implement Lean Six Sigma to improve performance.
His areas of specialization include Quality Assurance, ISO 9001:2015, Lean, Six Sigma, Risk Management, QMS Audits, Supplier Quality Surveillance, Supplier Pre-qualification, Construction Quality, Mechanical Inspection and Quality Training.
His professional qualification/certifications include:
• ASQ-CSSBB, Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
• ASQ-CMQ/OE Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence
• PMI-PMP Certified Project Management Professional
• IRCA Registered Lead Auditor (QMS-2015)
• IIA-CIA Certified Internal Auditor
• ASQ-CSSGB, Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
• ASQ-CQA Certified Quality Auditor
• ASQ-CQE Certified Quality Engineer
• ASQ-CSQP Certified Supplier Quality Professional