ISO Standards Internal Auditor Course
What you'll learn
- How to conduct management system internal audit
- How to conduct ISO standards internal audit
- How to view the organization management system and improve it
- Audit process
- Define the roles and responsibilities of ISO standards internal auditor
- No Requirements Required
This online training course helps you to understand the key elements to implement and manage internal auditing as specified in ISO 19011 standard so that your organization can gain check its performance and improve its management system.
I have taught internal audit courses in person to hundreds of internal auditors and other interested professionals and I would finally like to share this with you as well online. The course covers all areas in which you need to be proficient through light lectures and practices.
This course has helped many people improve their knowledge and experience in auditing their organization management system and to develop their carriers.
It will assist you in comprehending the role of internal audit functions in a business as well as the profession's principles and standards. It will show you how to apply fundamental principles like objectivity and independence. You will learn how to maintain a good reputation by adhering to the code of ethics and demonstrating due professional care and proficiency.
It will help you determine whether your reporting lines are acceptable and how to enhance your department through quality assurance if you run an internal audit team or want to be prepared for when you do. You'll learn about the critical areas of governance, risk management, and internal controls, which are where auditors spend the majority of their time.
Most importantly, it aims to help you ‘think’ like an internal auditor.
Who is this course for:
Finance, accounting or business students.
Who this course is for:
- Internal auditors
- Job seekers
- Management consultants
- ISO consultants
- Business owners
- Department managers
An accomplished Management Consultant, Lead Auditor, Assessor and Trainer with over 10 years professional practice encompassing consultancy, training and auditing in a wide range of industry sectors in the fields of HR, quality, information security, risk management and business continuity. A consummate professional with IRCA (International Register of Certificated Auditors) a division of the Chartered Quality Institute, possessing profound international experience, and a proven record of delivering exceptionally high standards in auditing and training.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
· ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
· ISO 14001:2015 Environment management System
· ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
· ISO 31000 Risk Management.
· ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Management System.
· ISO 55001:2014 Asset Management System
· ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management System
· ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 IT Management System
· ISO 22301 Business Continuity
· ISO 10001, 10002, 10003 & ISO 10004 Customer Management.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL CERIFICATIONS
· ISO 22301 Business Continuity MS Lead Auditor
· ISO 29993:2017 & ISO 21001 EOMS Lead Auditor from DeuZert GmbH
· ISO 9001:2015 QMS Lead Auditor - CQI IRCA
· ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Lead Auditor
· ISO 22000:2018 Lead Auditor
. ISO 14001:2015 EMS Lead Auditor - CQI IRCA
. ISO 45001:2018 OH&S Lead Auditor - CQI IRCA
. Certified Trainer (Train the Trainer Course)
· Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management