ASQ Certified Master Black Belt (CMBB): Training Module-I
What you'll learn
- Students learn end to end practical successful deployment of enterprise level of Lean Six sigma program
- Useful for Operational excellence professionals transform from Manager to excellence leader
- Strategic course for management professional to achieve leadership excellence
- Students will learn how to prepare ASQ Master Black belt exam
- Black belts and MBB's learn how to position themselves well with CXO's in new organization
- How cross functional teams performance can be achieved using structured approach and cultural change
- For Master black belt certification , should have completed Six Sigma Black Belt course with 5 projects minimum
- This course can be taken up by all Management professional as a part of Enterprise level leadership excellence program
- This is an advanced course but all concepts are explained in simple and practical way so no prerequisites is not needed
- Min 5 years of experience of corporate professionals in the areas of Business excellence and Quality
- Operational excellence professionals aspiring to take up leadership roles in corporate
- All managers who aspire to become Business leaders for transforming organizations
''World's First Udemy Lean Six Sigma MBB Course designed by IIEEL Experts''
This course is fully aligned with the Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Body of Knowledge provided by most internationally recognized certification bodies.
Certification goal is to ‘’Transform the Manager to Excellence Leader’’.
Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt (CMBB) is a professional who possesses exceptional expertise and knowledge of current industry practice. Master Black Belts have outstanding leadership ability, a focus on strategic performance improvement, are innovative, and demonstrate a strong commitment to the practice and advancement of quality. Obtaining an CMBB is acceptance and recognition from your peers. This Master black belt program has been designed for creating leaders who can effectively drive change.
This course covers all you need to know as Master Black Belt - whether you want to take the CMBB, LSSMBB or any other certification exam or be the Master Black Belt improvement leader in your organization.
This course is split into three modules covering all five parts of CMBB course and is fully aligned with the Master Black Belt Body of Knowledge provided by most internationally recognized certification bodies. We have covered, the entire Master black belt course curriculum one by one with these three modules- Five part series to ensure high quality knowledge is embedded for aspiring MBB's. The three modules and five Parts topics are
COURSE MODULE I
Part 1- Enterprise wide strategy planning and deployment
COURSE MODULE II
Part 2- Cross functional competencies
Part 3- Project Management
COURSE MODULE III
Part 4- Training Design and Delivery
Part 5 - Mentoring Responsibilities
Quiz questions under each section. Total 150+ quiz questions are available.
Once Students complete all three Modules i.e. Part 1 to Part 5 topics of Udemy online course , they will be eligible for IIEEL's Internationally Recognized Master Black Belt Certification* ( *Terms & Conditions apply) or can confidently appear ASQ CMBB Certification Exam. Write to us email@example.com, for Personal Coaching, Mentoring and Certifications towards career growth.
In this course module , you will learn the complete content of Part 1 - Enterprise Wide Strategy Planning and Deployment covering following chapters and their subtopics in detail.
Chapter 1- Strategic Plan Deployment : Describe strategic planning tools and methods (Hoshin kanri, SWOT, PEST, etc.) and their utilization in developing enterprise planning
Chapter 2- Strategic Plan Alignment : Describe how to develop strategic deployment goals, Describe how to align projects to the organizational strategic plan, Describe how projects are aligned with business objectives
Chapter 3- Deployment of Six Sigma Systems : Describe the key deployment element: Governance (quality councils or process leadership teams, Assessment (maturity models and organizational readiness, Resource Planning, Resource Development, Execution (deliver on project results),Measure and Improve the System
Chapter 4- Six Sigma Methodologies : Demonstrate an advanced understanding of the following methodology, including their associated tools and techniques: Six sigma- DMAIC. DFSS (DMADV, DMADOV, DMEDI,IDOV) Lean, Business Systems and Process Management
Chapter 5- Opportunities for Improvement : To identify new projects opportunities and prioritized, Project Qualifications, how to engage stakeholders, Creative and Innovative tools to develop concept alternatives.
Chapter 6- Risk Analysis of Projects and the Pipeline : Use risk management and analysis tools to analyze organizational elements, to appraise portfolios and critical projects, and to identify potential problem areas, Create, manage, and prioritize a pipeline of potential projects for consideration
Chapter 7- Organizational Design : Build systems thinking to anticipate the effect that components of a system can have on other subsystems and adjacent systems, Organizational Maturity and Culture, Organizational Cultural change techniques,
Chapter 8- Organizational Commitment :How to gain commitment from the organization’s leadership for the Six Sigma effort, Develop the inherent organizational structure needed for successful deployment, elements of effective communications with management, MBB role in change management and apply various techniques to overcome barriers to successful organizational deployment,
Chapter 9- Organizational Finance and Business Performance Metrics :Define and use financial measures, including revenue growth, market share, margin, cost of quality (COQ), net present value (NPV), return on investment (ROI), cost-benefit analysis, activity-based cost analysis, and breakeven time performance, etc, Describe various business performance measures, including balanced scorecard, key performance indicators (KPIs), and the financial impact of customer loyalty; and describe how they are used for project selection, deployment, and management
Also you will learn how Master black belt , serves as catalysts of change and strategic resources for driving enterprise wide improvements to maximize business efficiency and growth opportunities, thereby building the organizations profit capabilities in a sustained manner. Master Black Belts wear different hats including acting as a change agent, combining analytical skills with creative thinking, facilitator, leader, coach etc. during an organization's excellence journey with a strong cultural foundation for excellence.
We are an independent training provider. We are neither associated nor affiliated with the certification organization(s) mentioned in our courses. The name and title of the certification exam mentioned in this course are the trademarks of the respective certification organization. We mention these names and/or the relevant terminologies only for describing the relevant exam processes and knowledge (i.e. Fair Use).
Who this course is for:
- All current Lean Six Sigma Black belts, TQM and Operational excellence professionals
- All Corporate leaders of Operations, MBA Students of Operations Management
- Organizational Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt and aspiring to move towards corporate leadership positions
- Functional heads and corporate leaders who was to deploy excellence culture in the organization
- All Strategic Leaders
International Institute of Excellence and Effective Leadership (IIEEL) was established in 2007 by a group of industry experts, Master Black belts, and Professional certified coaches who are highly experienced in the field of Business excellence from various sectors (Petrochemicals, Information technology, Automobile, Pharmaceutical, Banking, Hospitals, FMCG, Chemicals, etc). We are the one-stop solution for all professionals or individuals to get certification towards excellence, quality courses aligned to ASQ, IASSC credentials, and Career transition coaching & leadership coaching aligned to competencies of international coach federation towards ICF ACC, PCC credentials.
We are team of course Instructors are all Engineers from IIT and reputed university plus 30+ years’ Industry experience, 2500 + coaching hours and have played corporate operational excellence and Professional coaches roles in last 15 year experience in various sectors (IT, Pharma, Automobile, Chemical, Service, Bank FMCG sectors).
- Highly seasoned Corporate leaders of business excellence
- Deployed successfully lean six sigma multisite globally in various corporates
- Certified Master black belt
- Certified Black belt,
- Certified Manager of organization excellence
- Accredited international professional coaching certification-ICF PCC
- Accredited Training associate of IASSC.
Have trained more than 40000+ professionals in the field of Total quality management, and coaching done for 200+ leaders in organization.
· All provide high quality of coaching and training in all courses leading to all international Certification for individual’s career growth.