Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam Prep
What you'll learn
- This course is fully aligned with the Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledge provided by most internationally recognized certification bodies.
- Handle complex Six Sigma improvement projects in your organization
- Pass your CSSBB , LSSBB exam with super confidence in the first attempt
- Resolving Practical problems using the six sigma tools.
- To properly understand the use of six sigma tools in IT one must have relative work experience in this field, to apply the principles properly. Proper industry knowledge will be beneficial before undertaking this training. To take up the green belt in six sigma, one must have basic statistical knowledge so that it will help in the analysis and should be quite good in mathematics. Having a basic knowledge of things that you are going to learn will be beneficial and this is a must to learn the Quality process. Above all, one must have the interest to learn and patience to understand the concepts and apply that in his/ her workplace.
Data is a major part of today’s world, it may be a private organization or government-owned, almost all the decision that is taken today are based on previous data. In this data-driven world, organizations are looking as experts who can read the data understand it and expedite a result.
Tools that help the people to understand the data, improve the performance of the processes, and eliminate the defects and by guaranteeing the quality.
The person who does this Six Sigma Certification Course will be able to do the above work. This involves five key elements i.e. To Define – Problem definition and process definition
To Measure – To measure the current performance
Analyze – Analyzing the process and its root cause analysis.
To Improve – Implementing the better process
To Control – To maintain the implemented process.
So, six sigma is nothing but a set of tools that will be used to improve the process. This process was developed in 1986. Six Sigma emphasizes the removal of errors within the process. This method is used in all organizations like healthcare, IT, manufacturing, etc.
Six Sigma certification has three levels.
YELLOW BELT: Basic concepts of six sigma will be taught.
GREEN BELT: Next level of yellow belt. You will be taught how to implement the process efficiently.
BLACK BELT: This level is when you must manage big improvement. It helps in problem-solving. You will have a proper understanding of the Lean six sigma process
Which tangible skills will you learn in this Course?
Proper understanding of Lean Sigma and its tools.
Root cause analysis and how to find the optimum solution.
Resolving Practical problems using the six sigma tools.
How to use the tools.
7 principles of sigma
Problem-solving using the PDCA cycle.
Belt levels of six sigma
DMAIC and DMDAV process
Co-Relation & Hypothesis
Use of six sigma in IT
Who this course is for:
- Consultants who are keen to learn and improve their careers. Analysts who are working as quality analysts will be very beneficial for them to progress in their field. Quality Assurance who checks the quality of the work, for them this will be a boost in their career. Project Manager, who wants to have proper knowledge regarding the workflow will be beneficial for him. Students who want to enter the IT field and have an interest in the six sigma. Any professional who wants to gain knowledge in the process and wants to improve the quality of the design or works. Should do this Prep Course. Any person interested in quality management and project management should take up this Six Sigma Certification Prep Training. Any person can take up this Six Sigma Certification Prep Course.
EDUCBA is a leading global provider of skill based education addressing the needs of 1,000,000+ members across 70+ Countries. Our unique step-by-step, online learning model along with amazing 5000+ courses and 500+ Learning Paths prepared by top-notch professionals from the Industry help participants achieve their goals successfully. All our training programs are Job oriented skill based programs demanded by the Industry. At EDUCBA, it is a matter of pride for us to make job oriented hands-on courses available to anyone, any time and anywhere. Therefore we ensure that you can enroll 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Learn at a time and place, and pace that is of your choice. Plan your study to suit your convenience and schedule.