Certified Lean Management Professional
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of the course, you will be able to strategically implement the tools and techniques of Lean management.
- This course provides the in depth learning of all the concepts, tools and techniques of Lean management such as: Value Stream Mapping, 7 wastes, 3Ms, Kaizen, Kanban, Poka Yoke, SMED, One piece flow, Line stoppage, Andon, Autonomation, JIT, JIDOKA etc.
- No mandatory requirements as such for undergoing this course, it is so systematically designed as any working adult would easily grab the concepts of Lean management.
Lean management and Six Sigma are the most sought after business excellence strategies among the leading and progressive MNCs. Demand for certified professionals in these fields is tremendous in global market.
This course is prepared with a view to provide the complete learning of Lean management, which has its origin from Toyota Production System (TPS): Only one of its kinds of philosophy, processes, tools and techniques followed by Toyota to manufacture its cars.
Lean management is an essential part of lean thinking. It is all about customer focus, developing and maintaining systems and processes to provide value as defined by its customers.
Course materials include: 30 Video lectures, PDF files of lectures that can be downloaded, quizzes etc. The course contents are prepared by scholars, with more than 30 years of academic and industrial experience at leading MNCs. On an average, if a working adult devotes one hour per day, one would be able to complete this course within 15 to 20 days.
OTIFAS voluntarily follows the guidelines of ISO 17024, in order to benchmark our certification process at par with global standards.
After completion of this course, in case any learner wishes to obtain a professional certificate may email us to firstname.lastname@example.org for details of certification exam and fees.
- Business managers, entrepreneurs, quality consultants, doctors, research scholars, engineering and management students.
- This is a must do course for those who have undergone six sigma green or black belt training.
To provide an understanding on historical perspective of Lean management and Toyota Production System (TPS)
This lecture is aimed to provide overview of the history, principles and benfits of Toyota Production System and today's Lean managment.
This lecture discusses about takt time and future VSM. Takt is a tool used in Lean to understand the rate of customer demand so as to set the production in rhythm with the customer demand. Future state VSM helps you to conceptualize the desired state of a Lean industry.