Certified ISO/IEC 27001 ISMS Internal Auditor
What you'll learn
- Understand the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 ISMS
- Information security controls as per ISO/IEC 27001 ISMS
- Internal audit process and practice
- How to obtain ISO/IEC 27001 certification
- No prior knowledge required.
This online training course helps you to understand the key elements to implement and manage ISMS (information security management system) as specified in ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standard so that your organization can gain more customer satisfaction, enhance its performance & security.
You will gain deeper understanding of the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 terms, definitions and structure, so that you will be able to apply its concepts and principles to your existing organization.
Consolidate your experience with the latest innovations and help your company to grow continuously.
This course is ideal for anyone in need to understand, plan, implement or maintain an organization's ISO/IEC 27001:2013 ISMS.
Use the internationally recognized ISO/IEC 27001:2013 to enhance your auditing skills, as the effectiveness of an audit will have a significant impact on the regulatory compliance and customer satisfaction.
Gain your customers' trust by planning and executing and efficient audit and monitor and take corrective actions where appropriate.
In this course we will learn.
The requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 ISMS
Information security controls as per ISO/IEC 27001 ISMS
Internal audit process and practice
Information security principles and concepts
How to obtain ISO/IEC 27001 certification
How to implement ISO/IEC 27001 requirements
ISO 27001 is the internationally accepted universal standard for handling threats to the protection of the information you carry. ISO 27001 certification helps you to show to your customers and other stakeholders that you are managing the protection of your data. A collection of structured specifications for an Information Security Management System (ISMS) is given by ISO 27001:2013 (the latest edition of ISO 27001).
Benefits Of ISO 27001
· Retains the confidentiality of sensitive information
· Provides confidence in how you handle risk to clients and stakeholders
· Enables healthy exchange of information
· Helps you comply (e.g. SOX) with other regulations
· Provide a competitive value for you
· Enhanced customer satisfaction which improves the retention of customers
· Consistency of the service or product delivery
· Manages and minimizes exposure to risks
· Builds a security culture
Who this course is for:
- Job seekers
- IT officer
- Management consultant
- Information security managers
- Quality specialists
- Business owners
An accomplished Management Consultant, Lead Auditor, Assessor and Trainer with over 10 years professional practice encompassing consultancy, training and auditing in a wide range of industry sectors in the fields of HR, quality, information security, risk management and business continuity. A consummate professional with IRCA (International Register of Certificated Auditors) a division of the Chartered Quality Institute, possessing profound international experience, and a proven record of delivering exceptionally high standards in auditing and training.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
· ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
· ISO 14001:2015 Environment management System
· ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
· ISO 31000 Risk Management.
· ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Management System.
· ISO 55001:2014 Asset Management System
· ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management System
· ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 IT Management System
· ISO 22301 Business Continuity
· ISO 10001, 10002, 10003 & ISO 10004 Customer Management.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL CERIFICATIONS
· ISO 22301 Business Continuity MS Lead Auditor
· ISO 29993:2017 & ISO 21001 EOMS Lead Auditor from DeuZert GmbH
· ISO 9001:2015 QMS Lead Auditor - CQI IRCA
· ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Lead Auditor
· ISO 22000:2018 Lead Auditor
. ISO 14001:2015 EMS Lead Auditor - CQI IRCA
. ISO 45001:2018 OH&S Lead Auditor - CQI IRCA
. Certified Trainer (Train the Trainer Course)
· Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management