Certified Internal Auditor for IATF 16949, CSR & Core Tools
What you'll learn
- In-depth understanding of Clauses of IATF 16949 for effective implementation in the organization.
- How to audit IATF 16949 Quality Management System using checklist for value addition in the organization.
- Understanding of key points of IATF rules, FAQ's and SI's which are followed by external auditors of certification agency..
- Identify the gaps in IATF 16949 Quality Management System implementation and take necessary corrective action.
- Follow Process Approach in documentation and implementation of IATF 16949 Quality Management System.
- Effective root cause analysis for externally or internally identified non-conformities and formulate actions to remove the cause.
- A degree or diploma in Engineering, Science, Technology, Management (or any other discipline) is desired. But this is not stipulated by IATF 16949 standard or IATF rule.
- Engagement in one or more operational activities in organization, such as design - development, engineering, production, tooling management, quality control, quality management system, procurement, dispatch, sales, marketing etc., unless you are a fresher for job or a jobseeker.
- Persons should give importance to customer focus (both external and internal), leadership within their activity, target orientation, team work etc.
- Good understanding of IATF Core Tools such as APQP, Process Flow, Design FMEA, Process FMEA, Control Plan, SPC, MSA, PPAP will be an added advantage.
- Awareness of structured problem solving approaches such as, 7 QC Tools, 8D, Error Proofing, Mistake Proofing etc. will be added advantage.
This certificate course enables the participants as qualified internal auditor of IATF 16949-2016 including conducting Second party audit, Manufacturing process audit, Product audit and Audit of core tools & Customer specific requirements.
Trainer is Certified Lead Auditor for IATF 16949-2016 (Exemplar Global Accredited) including customer specific requirements and core tools and trainer's qualification certificate is provided.
The course provide detailed understanding of IATF 16949-2016 standard requirements including that of ISO 9001-2015, risk based thinking, process approach etc.
Implementation guidance and audit perspectives of all auditable clauses of the standards are elaborated. Also auditing perspective of Customer Specific Requirements and IATF Core Tools are included. In addition to QMS Audit, the course also elaborates manufacturing process audit, product audit methodology.
Who this course is for:
- Young engineers, scientists and other professionals working in manufacturing organization, who are at the early phase of their career.
- Middle level executives in manufacturing organization holding key responsibility as process owner, shift-in-charge etc.
- Senior level executives of manufacturing organization who are actively involved in strategic planning and accountable for target compliance in the organization.
- Top executives of manufacturing organization who are overseeing the effectiveness and efficiency of the organization's processes and accountable to customers.
- An individual working as consultant in IATF 16949 certification field.
- A fresher who is interested to make a career in automotive manufacturing industry or automotive OEM.
M. Tech in Materials Science and Engineering from IIT Kharagpur, India, Lean Six Sigma Black belt, Lead Auditor IATF 16949, Assessor in ISO/IEC 17025, having over 30 years of rich experience in quality assurance in automotive industry. Consultant and trainer in ISO/IEC 17025 laboratory accreditation, IATF - Core tools, Lean manufacturing, Six sigma, Field failure analysis, Metallurgy and Manufacturing process problem solving. Presently engaged in Training and consultancy in automotive manufacturing and laboratory field and Heading Labtech Institute (India).