Certified Information Systems Security Professional CISSP
What you'll learn
- After successfully completing this course, the students shall be able to completely learn and understand the eight domains of CISSP:
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Communications and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
- The candidates are supposed to have some basic concept about IT security and the industry best practices. The students are also required to have a minimum of five years of professional experience in an IT security related job role. The experience required is a must for appearing in the certification exam.
The Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) course is one of the most comprehensive courses available for the preparation of CISSP certification exam. The certification is offered by (ISC)2 and is among the most highly sought after certifications in the IT industry. The course reviews in great detail the information security concepts and industry best practices, and covers the eight domains of the official CISSP CBK (Common Body of Knowledge). The candidates are able to gain knowledge in information security that increases their ability to successfully implement and manage security programs in any organization.
The goal of this preparatory course is to help the students achieve the (ISC)2 CISSP certification. The course will enable the students to validate their knowledge about the information security in general and the eight domains of CISSP exam in particular. The course alumni are supposed to become involved in critical security decision and risk management.
On successfully completion of this course, the students shall be able to completely learn and gain indepth understanding of the eight domains of CISSP. The major domains covered in this course are:
1) Security and Risk Management
2) Asset Security
3) Security Engineering
4) Communications and Network Security
5) Identity and Access Management
6) Security Assessment and Testing
7) Security Operations
8) Software Development Security
Who this course is for:
- The course is intended for the candidates looking to be certified as a CISSP. In addition to this, candidates looking to establish their careers in the field of IT security are also encouraged to enroll in this course.
Hi, we're new to Udemy but we've been producing and selling high quality online training for over 20 years. Over a million students have taken our training through our corporate, government and education partners. Our content was developed for institutions that require the absolute highest standards in teaching quality. We're now bringing our content to consumers like you. Don't settle for anything less than the best quality content available.
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in IT, programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 1,200,000+ students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 1000+ different technology training courses on our Stone River eLearning website and are adding new courses on hot and trending topics every month. A subscription option is available for those with a real passion for learning.