Certified Information Systems Security Professional @2019
- 15.5 hours on-demand video
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- After successfully completing this course, the students will be able to completely learn and understand the eight domains of CISSP: Security and Risk Management, Asset Security, Security Engineering, Communications and Network Security, Identity and Access Management, Security Assessment and Testing, Security Operations and Software Development Security.
- Earning the CISSP proves you have what it takes to effectively design, implement and manage a best-in-class cybersecurity program.
- With a CISSP, you validate your expertise and become an (ISC)² member, unlocking a broad array of exclusive resources, educational tools, and peer-to-peer networking opportunities.
- There is no required prerequisite for this course however, the candidates are exoected to have a basic knowledge of IT security and industry best practices.
- The students are also required to have a minimum of five years of professional experience in an IT security related job role. The experience required is a must for registering for the certification exam.
The Certified Information Systems Security Professional course is a preparatory course for the CISSP certification exam provided by (ISC)2, the world’s leading cybersecurity and IT security professional organization. It addresses the exam topics in detail including information security concepts and industry best practices, and covers the eight domains of the official CISSP CBK (Common Body of Knowledge). The candidates are able to gain knowledge in information security that increases their ability to successfully implement and manage security programs in any organization.
The course will enable the students to validate their knowledge about the information security in general and the eight domains of CISSP exam in particular. The course alumni are expected to become involved in critical security decisions and risk management.
This certification course will teach students about security and risk management, asset management, security architecture and engineering, communication and network security, identity and access management, security assessment and testing, security operations, and software development security.
It provides a sound preparation for the CISSP certification exam provided by (ISC)2, the world’s leading cybersecurity and IT security professional organization.
- Candidates looking to be certified as a CISSP.
- In addition to this, candidates looking to establish their careers in the field of IT security are also encouraged to enrol in this course.