Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) (Part 2 of 2)
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- After successfully completing this course, the students will be able to understand the six domains covered in the CISA exam:
- IT audit process
- IT governance
- Systems and infrastructure lifecycle management
- IT service delivery and support
- Protection of information assets
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- The course requires the candidates to have systems administration experience, familiarity with networking fundamentals such as TCP/IP, and an understanding of UNIX, Linux, and Windows operating systems.
- This is an advanced level course and requires the students to have basic concepts and knowledge of the IT security and a minimum of 3-5 years practical experience.
The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) course covers all the six domains of the CISA exam offered by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA). CISA exam has become the industry standard for the IT auditing, control and security. The course helps the students to gain relevant, up-to-date and concise knowledge along with hands-on practice exams to prepare for the CISA certification exam.
** This course is in 2 parts. Please purchase Part 1 as well for complete course.**
CISA is one of the most popular and high-demand IT certifications available in the market, approximately, more than 60,000 professionals hold CISA certification. The CISA certification is also consistently named one of the best professional certifications to have by the leading analysts around the world. The course offers the students to gain comprehensive knowledge and concepts that are required to pass the CISA certification exam.
- IT audit, control, assurance, and security professionals
- IT consultants, auditors, and managers
- Security policy writers
- Privacy officers
- Information security officers
- Network security engineers