Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
What you'll learn
- Govern information security policies
- Manage risks and ensure compliance to the information security policies
- Develop, manage and implement information security program in an organization
- Manage incidents related to information security
- As the case with the CISM certification exam, the candidates are required to have a minimum of five years of experience in information security management.
- Experience in the fields of information security governance, risk management, compliance, and incident management is also preferable.
The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) course helps the candidates to achieve the CISM certification. The certification is offered by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) to validate the expertise and knowledge of the candidates regarding the relationship between an information security program and the broader business targets. The certification also validates that the candidate has the hands-on knowledge of developing, managing and implementing an information security program for an organization.
CISM certification is a certification by ISACA for experienced Information security management professionals with work experience in developing and managing information security programs. The CISM course covers the four domains of the CISM certification exam. The course is an ideal preparatory course for the students seeking to gain CISM certification as well as the IT security and information security professionals looking to build on their practical experience.
As the case with the CISM certification exam, the candidates are required to have a minimum of five years of experience in information security management. Experience in the fields of information security governance, risk management, compliance, and incident management is also preferable.
The course includes following topics
Introduction to the CISM
Information Risk Management
Security Program Management and Development
Incident Management and Response
Who this course is for:
- The ideal candidates for the course must be:
- Experienced information security managers and officers
- IT consultants and managers
- IT auditors
- IT security policy makers
- Privacy officers
- Network administrators
- Network security engineers
- Candidates seeking CISM certification
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in IT, programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 1.3M students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 1000+ different technology training courses on our Stone River eLearning website and are adding new courses on hot and trending topics every month. A subscription option is available for those with a real passion for learning.