Certified Healthcare InfoSys Security Practitioner (CHISSP)
What you'll learn
- Understand the healthcare industry
- Establish regulatory environment
- Implement healthcare privacy and security policies
- Establish a framework based on best practices for risk management
- Learn third party risk management
- The candidates opting for this course are required to have a minimum of one year experience with IT based healthcare information systems.
The Certified Healthcare Information System Security Practitioner is a vendor-neutral certification offered by Mile2. The course covers the contents of the certification in detail to enable the students to undertake the exam. The course enhances the candidates’ skills and knowledge to implement the best IT Healthcare Practices, as well as, regulatory compliance and standards in the healthcare industry. The growing requirements of privacy and data security in the healthcare industry, the Certified Healthcare Information Systems Security Practitioners offers great value for the certified professionals.
The Certified Healthcare Information Systems Security Practitioner (CHISSP) course prepares the students to become a vital part of their organization to manage and protect healthcare data and to protect patient information by implementing, managing, and assessing proper IT controls for patient health information integrity.
Who this course is for:
- Healthcare information security officers
- Privacy officers
- Risk managers
- Information security managers
- Compliance and audit officers
- Information system owners
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in IT, programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 1,200,000+ students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 1000+ different technology training courses on our Stone River eLearning website and are adding new courses on hot and trending topics every month. A subscription option is available for those with a real passion for learning.