Certified Entry-Level Python Programmer Certification(PCEP)
PCEP – Certified Entry-Level Python Programmer certification is a professional credential that measures your ability to accomplish coding tasks related to the essentials of programming in the Python language. A test candidate should demonstrate sufficient knowledge of the universal concepts of computer programming, the syntax and semantics of the Python language as well as the skills in resolving typical implementation challenges with the help of the Python Standard Library.
Test you knowledge of universal computer programming concepts like data types, containers, functions, conditions, loops, as well as Python programming language and pass the exam in first attempt.
The test candidate should demonstrate the sufficient knowledge of the following concepts:
1. The fundamentals of computer programming, i.e. how the computer works, how the program is executed, how the programming language is defined and constructed, what the difference is between compilation and interpretation, what Python is, how it is positioned among other programming languages.
2. The basic methods of formatting and outputting data offered by Python, together with the primary kinds of data and numerical operators, their mutual relations and bindings; the concept of variables and variable naming conventions; the assignment operator, the rules governing the building of expressions; the inputting and conversion of data.
3. Boolean values to compare difference values and control the execution paths using the if and if-else instructions; the utilization of loops (while and for) and how to control their behavior using the break and continue instructions; the difference between logical and bitwise operations; the concept of lists and list processing, including the iteration provided by the for loop, and slicing; the idea of multi-dimensional arrays.
4. The defining and using of functions – their rationale, purpose, conventions, and traps; the concept of passing arguments in different ways and setting their default values, along with the mechanisms of returning the function’s results; name scope issues; new data aggregates: tuples and dictionaries, and their role in data processing.
Sign up Today !!
24/7 Instructor Support
Who this course is for:
- Python students preparing for PCEP Certification
- Data Scientists
- Computer Science Students
I believe in learning because it'll never end and the technology will never be ended. So, I try my best to update myself. I also wanted to share my knowledge to other all over the world. For the last 10 years my main focus has been delivery of technical training and development of course content for large enterprise and service provider customers such as Cisco and Microsoft. I trained throughout the Asia Pacific region and the rest of the world.
Prior to focusing on training I worked in the field for over 10 years in a variety of systems and and IT management roles. I'll provide quality material here with next update of syllabus. Well, you can trust my comprehensive courses. Because; i keep in work for the goodness of my courses. Thank you!