Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer (CDRE)
What you'll learn
- After successfully completing the course, the students shall be able to:
- Detect security threats and risks
- Attribute the identified threats and risks to suspects
- Design and implement a security solution to mitigate risk and threats
- Accurately report the results
- The course does not have any formal pre-requisites, however, it is best-suited to the prospective candidates having one year of professional experience in managing information or IT systems.
The Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer (CDRE) course is based on the curriculum recommended by Mile2 for the CDRE certification. CDRE is a vendor-neutral certification that enables the candidates to learn and implement ways to respond in a disaster situation. This includes threats such as cyber-crime, information leakage, natural calamity and power shut-down etc. The course also enables the students to establish business continuity and disaster recovery plans based on the industry best-practices.
The goal of Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer (CDRE) course is to enable the candidates to keep the critical business functions of any organization operational during the time of crisis or disaster. The main component of any organization that is most critical for its survival is information technology. All of the systems in a modern enterprise depend on the IT infrastructure. Hence, the need to have a comprehensive DR & BCP plan is very essential for any organization.
The Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”), which is accessible on your mile2 account. The exam will take 2 hours and consist of 100 multiple choice questions.
Who this course is for:
- IT security managers and officers
- Risk managers
- Project managers
- Datacenter managers
- BCP engineers
- IS control assessors
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in IT, programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 1,200,000+ students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 800+ different technology training courses on our Stone River eLearning website and are adding new courses on hot and trending topics every month. A subscription option is available for those with a real passion for learning.