Certified Digital Forensics Examiner (CDFE)
What you'll learn
- After successfully completing this course, the students shall be able to:
- Establish industry acceptable digital forensics standards
- Learn the tools of trade
- Comprehensively investigate the incident for digital evidence
- Discover electronic evidence
- Understand cellphone, computer and other digital forensics
- Pass the CDFE certification exam
- The course requires the prospective candidates to have a minimum of one year of experience in the field related to digital forensics.
- A good understanding and hands-on working knowledge of digital devices such as smartphones, tablets, personal computers and laptops is also required to completely understand the contents of this course.
The Certified Digital Forensics Examiner (CDFE) is a vendor neutral certification offered by Mile2 for the aspiring cyber-crime fraud investigators. The course is based on the recommended curriculum for the same certification. The course enables the students to investigate, pursue litigation, provide proof of guilt, or take corrective measures based on the evidence collected through digital media. The Certified Digital Forensic Examiner (CDFE) course is a comprehensive training course based on the official Mile2 certification exam curriculum. The course teaches the advanced concepts such as investigation of digital forensic incidents, usual ways to identify and discover anomalies in the stored data, data acquisition, forensic examination methods and smart devices investigation techniques. The course is ideal for the candidates willing to appear for the CDFE certification exam.
The course requires the prospective candidates to have a minimum of one year of experience in the field related to digital forensics. A good understanding and hands-on working knowledge of digital devices such as smartphones, tablets, personal computers and laptops is also required to completely understand the contents of this course.
Upon completion, Certified Digital Forensics Examiner students will be able to establish industry acceptable digital forensics standards with current best practices and policies. Students will also be prepared to competently take the C)DFE exam.
Who this course is for:
- Digital security experts working in law-enforcement agencies
- IT security managers
- Law enforcement agents or police officers
- Digital forensic experts
- Data owners
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in IT, programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 1,200,000+ students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 800+ different technology training courses on our Stone River eLearning website and are adding new courses on hot and trending topics every month. A subscription option is available for those with a real passion for learning.