Certified Digital Forensics Examiner (CDFE)
- 8 hours on-demand video
- 21 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- After successfully completing this course, the students shall be able to:
- Establish industry acceptable digital forensics standards
- Learn the tools of trade
- Comprehensively investigate the incident for digital evidence
- Discover electronic evidence
- Understand cellphone, computer and other digital forensics
- Pass the CDFE certification exam
- The course requires the prospective candidates to have a minimum of one year of experience in the field related to digital forensics.
- A good understanding and hands-on working knowledge of digital devices such as smartphones, tablets, personal computers and laptops is also required to completely understand the contents of this course.
The Certified Digital Forensics Examiner (CDFE) is a vendor neutral certification offered by Mile2 for the aspiring cyber-crime fraud investigators. The course is based on the recommended curriculum for the same certification. The course enables the students to investigate, pursue litigation, provide proof of guilt, or take corrective measures based on the evidence collected through digital media.
The Certified Digital Forensic Examiner (CDFE) course is a comprehensive training course based on the official Mile2 certification exam curriculum. The course teaches the advanced concepts such as investigation of digital forensic incidents, usual ways to identify and discover anomalies in the stored data, data acquisition, forensic examination methods and smart devices investigation techniques. The course is ideal for the candidates willing to appear for the CDFE certification exam.
Upon completion, Certified Digital Forensics Examiner students will be able to establish industry acceptable digital forensics standards with current best practices and policies. Students will also be prepared to competently take the C)DFE exam.
- Digital security experts working in law-enforcement agencies
- IT security managers
- Law enforcement agents or police officers
- Digital forensic experts
- Data owners