Certified Bach Flower Therapist Course - Become a Healer
What you'll learn
- You will learn what is Bach flower therapy, what are Bach flower remedies, their history and invention, preparation practices, for what purpose it can be used
- The negative state of each remedy
- The categories of Bach Flower remedies
- What each remedy can help you heal and change
- Learn how to use the Bach flower remedies
- You will also know about the nature of these Bach flower remedies, their properties and effectiveness.
- You will also understand how it works, its Safety, Side Effects, Overdose, and Wrong Dose.
- No previous knowledge required.
Flower essences are simple but powerful natural remedies that have gotten much appeal for many years. The practice utilizes flower essences, which are liquids infused with a flower's energy. They're likewise called flower solutions.
Modern flower essences were produced by Edward Bach, a British doctor, in the 1930s. According to Bach, the energy of flowers can stabilize your feelings. He believed that this could cause mental, physical, and spiritual health.
Today, individuals utilize flower essences for the very same function. You can buy essences in stores or get them from an Essence therapist. Some research studies say flower essences can ease stress and anxiety, and pain. There's generally no damage in utilizing them.
This Complete Bach Flower Remedy Guide was developed for you to broaden your life, straighten you on your soul path and enable you to become a therapist. Any illness that shows up in your body was present in your spirit and aura much before the body took the illness on. The Bach system is preventative medication, recovery of your soul, and aura. By recovering your spirit, you are preventing the sickness from reaching your physical body.
This course was created and set out in a way so you can easily discover the present concern and verify the right treatment, improving lifestyle, realigning and rebalancing the mind, body, and spirit.
You will discover what is taught in traditional Bach Flower courses, plus the practical uses. This extra info will allow you to understand how the remedies work and how they can benefit current battles, ailments, concerns, or mental states
You will learn each remedy's unfavorable and positive state, why, and how it benefits the specific taking the remedy. We desired this guide to be a go-to for anyone seeking to become a therapist, with simple to absorb info and a format that makes it quick and simple to find what you require. You will have the ability to reference back to the manual/course whenever you require it.
We believe that you can heal yourself with Bach Remedies on many levels, and like every course, we create we desired it to be as easy, grounded and relatable as possible.
You will have the power and knowledge to recover the mind, body and spirit through Bach Flower remedies.
Who this course is for:
- Homeopath, Yoga Therapists, General Physician, Medical students and professionals, Health care workers, Nurses
- Housewife, Teachers, Knowledge seekers, Common people who trust on Holistic Healing, Reiki Masters and Students, Healers, Jim Instructors, Cancer Patients etc.
- Individuals looking to understand Bach Flower remedies
Author Dr. Himani Vashishta is a famous author, occult, alternative therapy practitioner and an avid speaker.
Dr. Himani Vashishta is a Doctor in Naturopathy, Master's Psychology, Diploma Ayurveda, MD (Alternative Medicine), Panchkarma Expert, Reiki GrandMaster, Pranic Healer and Kundalini Initiated.
Vidya Retreat is headed by Dr. Himani. The services which are provided by Vidya Retreat are courses and treatment via alternative therapies.
Vidya Retreat offers a wide range of alternative therapies like- Naturopathy, Marma, Pranic Healing, Acupressure, Sujok therapy, Psychological Counselling, EFT, Yoga, Meditation, Reiki healing, Vastu, Feng Shui, Hypnotherapy, Bach Flower, Ayurveda, Tarot card reading, Past life regression, Dowsing, Colour therapy, Magnet therapy, Angel therapy, astral traveling, Vedic Astrology, Palmistry and many more.