Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
What you'll learn
- The primary objective of this course is to prepare the students to be able to clear the CAPM exam.
- The course is designed in such a way that it covers each and every topic of the exam in detail
- and tests the knowledge of the students through interactive real-world scenarios.
- Prepared you to be a good Project Manager
- There are no pre-requisites for this course.
- However, the students should have a basic know-how about time management, cost management, resource management and quality management concepts to be able to grasp the concepts taught in this preparatory course.
The Certified Associate in Project Management Exam preparation course is designed for the aspiring candidates of the said exam. The course outline covers the exam topics in detail and enables the students to prepare for the exam. CAPM certification is offered by Project Management Institute as a foundation level training. This certification can help the students to kick-start their career in the field of project management. The course contents are based on the PMBOK® Guide 5th Edition.
Most of the aspiring project management professionals have heard about the PMP certification by PMI. However, an equally beneficial certification designed for entry-level candidates in Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM). The course helps the students to learn the concepts that will be tested in the CAPM certification exam.
Available PDUs for this Course Series: 24
By completing this course series, you will earn 24 PDUs.
Course Code 4058JDK8CG; Technical = 15, Strategic = 5, Leadership = 4
Please note: Candidates do not require to have the certification to complete this course, however the certificate is required in case the candidates are looking forward to sit in the exam or earn PDUs.
PMI, Project Management Institute, Project Management Professional (PMP), PMP, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), CAPM, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), PMI-ACP, PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP), PMI-RMP, PMBOK, PgMP, PULSE OF THE PROFESSION, THE PMI TALENT TRIANGLE and The PMI REP Logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Who this course is for:
- The course is specifically designed for the prospective candidates of CAPM certification exam. The course is equally beneficial for:
- • Project managers working or looking forward to work in any organization
- • IT managers
- • Office and administration managers
Hi, we're new to Udemy but we've been producing and selling high quality online training for over 20 years. Over a million students have taken our training through our corporate, government and education partners. Our content was developed for institutions that require the absolute highest standards in teaching quality. We're now bringing our content to consumers like you. Don't settle for anything less than the best quality content available.
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in IT, programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 1,200,000+ students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 800+ different technology training courses on our Stone River eLearning website and are adding new courses on hot and trending topics every month. A subscription option is available for those with a real passion for learning.