Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- 7 hours on-demand video
- 14 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The primary objective of this course is to prepare the students to be able to clear the CAPM exam.
- .The course is designed in such a way that it covers each and every topic of the exam in detail and tests the knowledge of the students through interactive real-world scenarios.
- There are no pre-requisites for this course.
- However, the students should have a basic know-how about time management, cost management, resource management and quality management concepts to be able to grasp the concepts taught in this preparatory course.
The Certified Associate in Project Management Exam preparation course is designed for the aspiring candidates of the said exam. The course outline covers the exam topics in detail and enables the students to prepare for the exam. CAPM certification is offered by Project Management Institute as a foundation level training. This certification can help the students to kick-start their career in the field of project management. The course contents are based on the PMBOK® Guide 5th Edition.
Most of the aspiring project management professionals have heard about the PMP certification by PMI. However, an equally beneficial certification designed for entry-level candidates in Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM). The course helps the students to learn the concepts that will be tested in the CAPM certification exam.
Available PDUs for this Course Series: 21
By completing this course series, you will earn 21 PDUs.
Available CEUs* for Course Series Completion: 21
By completing this course series, you can earn up to 21 CEUs.
(*CEUs are entirely dependent on the organization you are applying)
To get the certificate, visit https://integrity.training/p/cif and provide your details.
Please note: Candidates do not require to have the certification to complete this course, however the certificate is required in case the candidates are looking forward to sit in the exam or earn PDUs.
PMI, Project Management Institute, Project Management Professional (PMP), PMP, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), CAPM, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), PMI-ACP, PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP), PMI-RMP, PMBOK, PgMP, PULSE OF THE PROFESSION, THE PMI TALENT TRIANGLE and The PMI REP Logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The course is specifically designed for the prospective candidates of CAPM certification exam. The course is equally beneficial for:
- • Project managers working or looking forward to work in any organization
- • IT managers
- • Office and administration managers